Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 24/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
BestWestern.com
Priceline
US$171
SAVE US$10
Free cancellation until 23/04/21
Expedia.comUS$181
Hotels.comUS$181
eDreamsUS$181
All reviews front desk would stay here again clean rooms mount hood bw motel gal elevator clerk portland refrigerator
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 April 2019

The location of this Hotel is perfect, and for what we were doing and why we were there, it couldn't have been more perfect. High School Baseball Tournament, everything you need is within walking distance

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SandyOR, General Manager at Best Western Sandy Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2019

Dear 364kentonp,

Thank you for writing about your stay at our hotel. I am very glad that you found our location to be convenient to your needs and I want to thank you for your compliment. Your satisfaction is important to us and we greatly appreciate your feedback. I look forward to seeing you again during your next visit to the Sandy area.

Reviewed 31 March 2019

Our stay at the BW in Sandy OR could not have been more enjoyable! Loved the indoor pool and hot tub after a long stressful drive and the royal treatment from staff was second to none. All staff watched out for my 91 year old mom and treated her kindly when I had to be away. I was grateful more than words can say as it was a big worry relieved!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
SandyOR, General Manager at Best Western Sandy Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2019

Dear Teire,

Thank you for writing about your stay at our hotel. I am very glad that you enjoyed your time with us and that we could help alleviate your worries in regards to your mother. Thank you for a score of five out of five and for complimenting our indoor pool and spa and staff. We work hard to make every guest happy and we greatly appreciate your feedback. I look forward to seeing you again during your next visit to the Sandy area.

Reviewed 26 March 2019

Look no further if your heading to Mt. Hood National Park. This is the little town that has it all and the BW was perfect accommodations offering a family-friendly environment. Breakfast was much more than expected and very much appreciated. New movie theater nearby and hundreds of DVD's to choose from makes entertainment a breeze. Beds were comfortable and pillows were decent. Upgraded towels would be good. They rushed up more with no problem. The hospitality was original, authentic, and genuine. Great staff that were always smiling and working very hard! Thank you and keep it up! For a small town with no hotels to choose from... this is THE PLACE TO BE!

Room tip: Get a room on the 2nd floor.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SandyOR, General Manager at Best Western Sandy Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2019

Dear Roam19414806465,

Thank you for writing about your stay at our hotel. I am very glad that you enjoyed our breakfast, DVD rentals, beds, pillows and our convenient location. Thank you so much for complimenting our friendly atmosphere and staff, who work hard to make every guest happy. We also appreciate your thoughts on our towels. Your satisfaction is important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a better service to you and other guests in the future. I hope to see you again during your next visit to the Mt. Hood area.

Reviewed 3 March 2019

It's quiet, clean, comfort driven with a wonderful breakfast. The best staff I've ever had at a hotel experience. Groceries and restaurants all around the hotel area. Great location for launching a Mt. Hood skiing trip.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
SandyOR, General Manager at Best Western Sandy Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2019

Dear dmbangle,

Thank you for writing about your stay at our hotel. I am very glad that you have continued to enjoy your times with us and that you have found our location to be convenient to your needs. I want to thank you for all your compliments regarding our breakfast, staff and the overall quiet, clean comfort you have found in our facility. We work hard to make every guest happy and we greatly appreciate your feedback. I look forward to seeing you again during your next visit to the Sandy area.

Reviewed 25 February 2019

We were in town for only one night. Hotel is small and quiet. Convenient location in Sandy. Everything was clean and comfortable. Check in staff friendly and efficient. Good breakfast selection. Recommend.

Date of stay: February 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SandyOR, General Manager at Best Western Sandy Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2019

Dear L E,

Thank you for writing about your stay at our hotel. I am happy that you found our location to be convenient and I want to thank you for all your compliments regarding our clean, quiet accommodations, staff and our breakfast. Your satisfaction is important to us and we value your feedback. I hope to see you again during your next visit to the Sandy area.