Lowest prices for your stay
US$181
Free cancellation until 24/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$181
Hotels.comUS$181
Expedia.comUS$181
StayForLongUS$204
All reviews front desk would stay here again clean rooms mount hood bw motel gal elevator clerk portland refrigerator
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Staff was friendly, always smiling, willing to get you what you needed. When registering, the staff answered all our questions, let us know when breakfast would be served & the length of time service was provided.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SandyOR, General Manager at Best Western Sandy Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear Linda,

Thank you for writing about your stay at our hotel. I am very glad that you enjoyed your time with us and I want to thank you for a score of five out of five. We work hard to make every guest happy and we greatly appreciate your feedback. Thank you also for all your compliments regarding our staff. I am pleased to know that they could help enrich your experience.

Thank you again for taking the time to write about your stay. I look forward to seeing you again during your next visit to the Sandy area.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

There was a very loud party in the room next door to the room where my wife and I stayed. The pounding music we could hear through the paper-thin wall made sleep impossible. The party went past 3 a.m. After I complained to the front desk, the party finally stopped. When we checked out, we were offered no adjustment to the overpriced room charge ($145, including tax), or even a simple apology. When I asked for an adjustment to the charge -- which should have been offered without my asking -- we were given a paltry 10 percent discount. I think this is a very inadequate compensation for a ruined night's sleep.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
SandyOR, General Manager at Best Western Sandy Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Dear Jim,

Thank you for writing about your stay at our hotel. I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your noise complaint was the first and only that we received and, as you stated, we were able to stop the noise right away. We do our best to stay ahead of any problems that may occur and our goal is to take care of any issues immediately.
Your satisfaction is important to us and we value your feedback, which we will be using to implement procedures that will help ensure better service to you and other guests in the future. I hope you will stay with us again sometime so that we may have another opportunity to give you a superior experience.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We had to leave the Best Western at Mt. Hood as it was under construction and unacceptable on so many levels. The Sandy Inn was clean, friendly, inviting, had very attentive staff and exactly what you expect and want when you need comfort! They even had free DVD movies to check out at the front desk. How cool is that?!

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
SandyOR, General Manager at Best Western Sandy Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear Mark,

Thank you for writing about your stay at our hotel. I am very glad that you enjoyed your time with us and that we could help you when your other accommodations had not worked out. Thank you for all your compliments regarding our staff and facility. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our free DVD rentals. Your satisfaction is important to us and we value your feedback. I look forward to seeing you again during your next visit to the Sandy area.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

A very nice facility. Slightly over priced, I imagine to play off Portland, and it's the only game in town. Overall a very nice facility. I'm a business traveler and a year around supporter of the motel / hotel industry. It'll be interesting to see what the rates are when the "summer rates" don't apply.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
SandyOR, General Manager at Best Western Sandy Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2017

Dear CreswellVandal,

Thank you for writing about your stay at our hotel. I am very glad that you enjoyed your time with us and I want to thank you for your compliments. Thank you also for your comments regarding our rates. Your satisfaction is important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a more superior service to you and other guests in the future.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Made this reseervation to attend family wedding. Hotel charges $20.00 if you want/need to check in before 3 PM. Would have liked a little more time to get ready for the wedding but felt like an additional $20.00 added to a $150.00 room was a bit extravagent. Hotel was nothing special. Bed uncomfortable. Room clean. Breakfast next morning was 15-20 minutes late opening. Hot food wasn't heated thoroughly and eggs tasted rubbery. Would probably not stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
SandyOR, General Manager at Best Western Sandy Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Dear Boyd S,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at our property. We cannot guarantee early check-ins so our housekeeping staff must prioritize any rooms that request it, which we can do at a minimal fee. Our breakfast room is open 6:30 am - 9:30 am Monday - Friday and 7 am - 10 am on Saturday and Sunday. We opened the breakfast room doors at the normal time during your visit and I am sorry if the later schedule caused any confusion. All our food is checked to make sure it is at the proper temperature prior to and during our breakfast.

Bobbie W