“All time favorite ”

Kim Huong Restaurant
Ranked #57 of 602 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Love the soups, grilled pork vermicelli and stuffed wings but our all time favorite are the Shrimp Rolls with the peanut sauce.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

It's on a dreary corner in a dreary part of town but it's probably the best Vietnamese in Oregon (excluding Portland??) and better than any of the 20+ Vietnamese restaurants where we live in Sacramento. My Asian wife loves the Pho and I regularly go for either the grilled pork or shrimp with vermicelli. It is not very fashionable (but clean), real friendly and quick service and it is usually pretty busy when we're there. Prices are very good - a real go-to place for a satisfying meal.

Reviewed 22 March 2017

The Pho is somebody best ever! The atmosphere is good and it is fun by a family!
What more needs to be said! If you love Vietnamese food, you must go here!

Reviewed 14 February 2017

It started as bit of a joke, there was a year I tracked my families expense at Kim Huong compared to our bi-monthly garbage/recycling expense... I don't know if I'm proud or embarrassed we spent more at Kim Huong over the course of that year than we did on our garbage/recycling expenses.
That may have been too much information for a review, but my point is, we never pass up an opportunity to eat at Kim Huong's. I usually order their Pho, but have ventured out and tried a few other items - never have I been disappointed.
Only thing keeping it from a 5 rating, it's a bit "hole in the wall" which I think may warn off a few prospective customers - but once you're in the door, their service is great, food is delicious!

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

While I have Super Pho the tie-breaking win, this restaurant is so close I have to rank it as really good. The broth, beef, noodles are always perfect. A smaller plate of bean sprouts, basil, jalapeños, and lime are provided. Better service here than elsewhere. I highly recommend it!