“Night out”

Ranked #11 of 587 Restaurants in Salem
Good for: Business meetings, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Very good food and 3 different menus. Service was excellent and you can modify your choice if you like.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were commenting that every time we go to Marco Polo Global restaurant, the food is consistently great and the service wonderful. There are not many places where the food is so good that it makes fantastic leftovers, but Marco Polo global restaurant is one of them. The meal size is substantial so often I have some to take home. They have excellent red brown hearty rice as an option in addition to the white rice, and I often order in extra side of that to take home with the leftovers. The prices are quite reasonable for the quality. They have tables that are in a quieter space in the bar, and they also have a room for banquets. I've never had a bad experience with service or food there aunt I've been going there on an off for 20 years. It's family owned and often the owners are there working and checking in with customers. One of the best restaurants in Salem.

1  Thank Pam P
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Great place to get something to eat and drink and get back on the road vary sensible prices for food and good place to Relax before getting on road to your destination.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

My favorite menu item is the Garlic Green Bean & Beef over white rice. My daughter is gluten free and they have a whole menu of items to choose from, including dessert. She loves it. The restaurant is a very nice setting sitting on a second level with window seating over looking the stream and ducks who play there. It is run by very nice people and their service is professional.

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

I ate here after a long day driving on the Oregon coast. I walked from my hotel, very attentive staff, without being intrusive constantly doing “table check”. The menu is very varied they often gluten free and vegan in. Both European and Chinese dishes. The portion are abundant sordera carefully,
I ordered kun pao scallops and spring rolls they were fantastic