“Pretty place for a pleasant lunch ”
Review of Amadeus Cafe

Amadeus Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Amadeus Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 602 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

We stopped here before touring the state Capitol. Delicious sandwiches and excellent service. The decor is nice as well. The downtown area of Salem appeared to be very nice.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Went there mid-afternoon on a Friday with friend and 20 year old daughter for happy hour. The appetizers/happy hour offerings were exquisite. Fig tarts were to die for -- we also had prawns with garlic jalapeno aioli, pork tacos and a risotto. I had a glass of house red -- everything was sooo delicious. Plus excellent service.

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Love this place! Tuesdays the happy hour small plates last all night long, so you get to try more than one delicious item. Service was great, as was the food and drinks.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

My wife and I were visiting relatives in Salem, OR and decided to go out to eat dinner. We wanted a place where we could visit. Amadeus was great! We were there on a Sunday evening. The food and service we excellent.

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

I came here with a few friends mid-afternoon, looking for a drink and maybe dessert and this place had just what we wanted. A couple of us had a marionberry mojito (I think?) that was awesome. I ordered a brownie sundae for dessert. Wow it was rich and delightful! Our waiter was very personable as well. Haven’t been for dinner but I’d like to sometime!