“Good options, fair prices. ”
Review of sushikyo

sushikyo
Ranked #214 of 587 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Good options, friendly service, fast when making individual orders and up to date on new rolls (the heart attack roll...crab, cream cheese, jalapeno, nory, rice and then deep fried and drizzled with there sauce... Wow! ).
Hot, cold, raw and cooked sushi galore.
$1.35 a plate to 2.85 unless you have a individual order. We spent $40 for us two wile we tried all sorts.
We will try again.

Reviewed 27 June 2015

This place has the conveyor belt just like when I was in the Navy stationed in Yokosuka, Japan. The food is very good. After you sit down you can order your favorites or watch and see what comes around on the conveyor belt. The prices are determined by the color of the plates. Just keep eating and stacking up the plates. When your finished the count the plates and your done. I have been coming here for seven years and the food always tastes great.

Reviewed 23 June 2015 via mobile

I've loved coming to this place since they opened the original location 8 years ago. I love the quality of their sushi and the fact that it's on a conveyer belt makes it fast enough for any occassion.

If you go here, no matter what - get the Salem Roll!

Reviewed 25 March 2015

Have been here numerous times, and each time, it's been very good! I think the whole conveyer belt idea is neat, and it's fun to look at the different selections and not be obliged to take them. The cool thing too, that we didn't realize our first time, is that if someone 'swipes' what you wanted, or if you see something fried, but want it hot, you can ask the waiter/waitress to have it made fresh for you. Also, if you see a roll that's on the menu, but not on the belt, they will happily make it fresh for you!

Reviewed 24 February 2015

Went here as the final dinner on my trip to Oregon, and I really liked this.

This is a conveyor belt sushi place, but the items are rotated fairly frequently, so you don't have to worry about getting old food. The items are on different color plates, and that indicates how much the item is. You just stack the plates you took by yourself so the server can calculate how much you owe.

The Salem Roll is the star of the show here. It's fried, but oh so good. If you stop by here, I highly recommend you try that one.

The fish here is fresh and all the food here is good.

Been to sushikyo? Share your experiences!