“Consistant quality”

La Margarita Co
Ranked #34 of 601 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 10 July 2018

I've been eating here for over 35 years and it has always been good. The atmosphere could use an upgrade but it is very clean.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The restaurant could be considered in downtown Salem but is worth it.
The margaritas are crazy good. The chips (homemade daily) are fresh and warm. The salsa is also fresh and has a small hot spicy kick. You will ask for seconds. The burritos are delicious and for some unknown reason taste the best in Salem. I may be going out on a limb but there food is that good.

Go there once and you will go back!

Reviewed 28 February 2018

If you are in the mood for excellent Mexican food you have to try La Margarita in Salem. My favorite is Enchilada Suiza.

Reviewed 1 January 2018

One of our go - to places in Salem for a good bite to eat. Maybe just for a bite, or a nice romantic dinner (ask to sit on the balcony). Everything here is flavorful with the mesquite grill serving up some beautiful cuts. I got the molcajete because I wanted something that would warm me up for a while. Very deep with flavors. Fajitas also arrived at the table. The shrimp were perfectly cooked. Not overdone, still tender and juicy. I would suggest a Cadillac Margarita to accompany the meal but I get water and let the other person have it. Maybe a good evening to use Uber?

Reviewed 10 October 2017

I had lunch here about a week ago. The service was very good, the food was very good as well. I had a beef taco, very good, with refried beans (excellent) and rice (very good)
The atmosphere is excellent. A little pricy but very good.

Been to La Margarita Co? Share your experiences!