See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

We reserved - didn't expect much - room was clean - adequately roomy - met our needs for a restful one night stay - our journey continued on in good spirits! Worth the price - it's a Super 8 after all!

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

this was a last minute reservation at 11pm after a very long day of driving.the staff looked well not l8ke staff.it looked very shady.im ok with laid back dress code but at least have a shirt with the hotels name on it and please no backwards hats.
its also like they never had canadians stay there,cause the check in took forever because they didnt understand postal codes.when we got to the room our key didnt work so at midnight that was frustrating.finally we got into the room and it was showing its age.it definetly needs an upgrade.once we got used to the sound of trucks going by on the interstate we slept well.we didnt stay for continental breakfast so cant speak on it.all in all it was ok for a quick sleep.

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Oh if only I could go back in time.. booked my reservation through Expedia, but was told upon arrival by the world’s least welcoming front desk agent that I’d have to pay a $100 cash deposit as well. Could I pay that with card? No, cash only. Did they have an ATM? No, and no he didn’t know where one was. When I questioned him about this fee he said I should of received an email about it. I opened my email and asked him to point it out. Surprise- there was nothing there (even in the fine print) about a $100 cash deposit. The overall harsh/rude attitude of this man was truly shocking. I felt completely uncomfortable and left. Spent about 2 hours on the phone with Expedia to switch my reservation and stay elsewhere, but even though it was late and we were tired- it was well worth it so avoid staying at that place.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

Super 8 is a discount chain but this one is teetering on the edge of grossness. The exterior of the hotel gives the feeling that you are in a run down area. I felt like there might be security issues based on the appearance of the hotel. The room was okay but there was a strange odor that smelled like they sanitizing the room. Breakfast was the same. Barely adequate. Few selections and the waffle machine didn’t work very well.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Absolutely the worst hotel I have been to. I went to check in and the area is a bit sketchy with empty business near by. The first people checking in appear to be homeless, paid cash and clerk would not let one guest stay without ID. I have never heard of that, but guess in sketchy areas that happens. I had a reservation for 2 guests, booked through Expedia. He refused to allow me to stay there because my reservation said 1 adult and 1 child and there were 2 adults. I am an Expedia Gold member, and Expedia changed it and I received the email confirmation from them showing the change. He said because his system didn't update he wouldn't allow me to stay. I had driven 16 hours straight and just needed a quiet clean place to sleep.
Expedia spent 2.5 HOURS trying to get him to let me stay. They finally booked me a decent hotel. Dont be fooled by these reviews. Any issues and you wont be able to use your booking. I saw they had no customer service. I thought, ok I am traveling through for the night, so what did it matter? I just needed a clean bed. After seeing the clientele that stay there, I am pretty sure that would have been an issue. The front is dingy and drab. Never got past the front desk. Of the people checking in, three sets appeared to be the homeless type paying in cash. Two sets were travelers like myself. I felt bad for the families with kids. I would never stay there with my kids.

• Trip type: Travelled with family