“Worth the wait”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

My first find using the TripAdvisor app and what a gem! Great breakfast and service from Bruce.will stop by again next time I'm in wine country!

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Word of Mouth was very crowded the day of our visit. We were told that there would be a 45-60 minute wait. The wait was well worth it. First of all, this is such a super cool place! The decor was eclectic with a touch of farm house chic. I ordered the turkey burger and it was the finest restaurant turkey burger I’ve ever had. It had some sort of sauce on it that had the flavors of Thanksgiving dinner. We had an overall wonderful dining experience.

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Cute themed restaurant and incredible food. Friend had cinnamon roll pancakes. All four of us sampled and left with a sugar high. Hamburger was extremely good as was prime rib sandwich.

Ladies, Don’t miss the adorable restroom.

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

First the negatives, long waits (no reservations), and steps. BUT IT IS WORTH THE WAIT! The menu is definitely not Dennys, the selection is excellent as is the quality. I haven't found anything on the menu that I wouldn't recommend.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Busy all the time. Parking is limited. No handicap access. Quite a few stairs just to get into the restaurant. All that being said...breakfast is to die for.