“Can’t wait for the food to post this review”

Ritter's Housemade Foods
Ranked #14 of 587 Restaurants in Salem
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Description: Ritter's is a neighborhood eatery in downtown Salem. We feature local ingredients and partner with the best that the Willamette Valley has to offer.
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Service is so poor that we haven’t even received our food and I’m posting this. In the few minutes we’ve been here, we’ve received 3 “sorry about that’s”. Um, if your restaurant was well run, there’d be nothing to apologize for.

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

I was looking for a locals restaurant and found this restaurant on trip advisor. A very good restaurant and great atmosphere. I highly recommend this place. If I ever return to the area, I would definitely eat here again.

ManyThanks1, Owner at Ritter's Housemade Foods, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Thank you Gretchen! We appreciate your kind words and support of us. We hope to serve you again next time you are in town.

Cheers, The Ritter's Team

Reviewed 14 July 2018

We go here for lunch a couple of times a month and always have a great time. Excellent and varied menu. My favorite is the roasted beet salad with hazelnuts and Oregonzola cheese, always served with very fresh greens. Have also enjoyed most of the appetizers on the menu - especially the baked Camembert with mixed mushrooms. I understand the classic burger is also a winner, and the pizzas we have tried are crisp and generously topped. There's a full bar with friendly and knowledgeable staff -- and an extensive beer list.

ManyThanks1, Manager at Ritter's Housemade Foods, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Thanks for your support and kind words! We appreciate you and look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Ritters is definently one of Salem’s go to spots for anyone. They have a a brilliant menu for everyone’s liking, fresh food that tastes amazing! I have never had a bad experience with my food here with the many times I’ve visited.
The drinks are amazing especially the “Thai Boxer” it’s a must tot eat there.
The staff is super friendly and always on top of things. It’s a great place for family, friends, dates and kids and that’s the best option for anyone.
They also have a space upstairs that you can reserve or just sit in and feel a little more secluded if you like tot privacy.
Overall an amazing spot to anyone’s liking and deserves more than 5 stars.

ManyThanks1, Manager at Ritter's Housemade Foods, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Hello Marina,
Thank you for your generous and kind support of Ritter's Housemade Foods! We will always strive to do our very best for you and look forward to serving you again. Cheers!

Reviewed 8 July 2018

Clamchowder and salads were perfect for a lunch on the corner terrace. We enjoyed the food and the view.