“Safe Haven During Crisis”

Phoenix Inn Suites Salem
Ranked #7 of 23 Hotels in Salem
Oregon
“Safe Haven During Crisis”
Reviewed 7 February 2012

Just wanted everyone to know how wonderful we felt when we were able to stay warm, safe & dry here when we were evacuated from our home during recent flooding. The hotel was filled with other flood survivors from town & the surrounding area. Rather than taking advantage of us, the hotel offered special lower "flood" rates. We were so happy to be able to finally relax with our dog & get a good night's rest plus a really yummy hot breakfast included. The room was spacious, clean & had a jacuzzi, microwave & fridge.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
New York City, New York
Reviewed 21 January 2012

Great place for relaxation and peace. I enjoyed swimming in the pool, and the hotel room I stayed at was very nice, warming, and had lots of mirrors! You will enjoy your stay at this hotel! Chris is a fantastic hotel attendant, warm and sweet! No negative comment(:

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
BC
Reviewed 4 January 2012

My hubby and I really enjoyed this hotel. We got a standard King room through hotwire, I was a little unsure at first because I had never heard of these hotels before. Our room was bright and spacious, the bed was super comfortable (especially the pillows!) and the room was nice and clean. The service was great and very friendly, breakfast was good enough.
The only downfall would be the bathroom. I found it to be very old and dated, bathtub could use a facelift. Great hotel for a night when passing through salem!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
Winton, CA
Reviewed 25 December 2011

This is my place to stay when I come to Salem to visit my daughter and 7 grandkids. The staff has always honored my requests and I've never had any issues with noise, since I'm a VERY light sleeper. I've never been awakened. The beds are super comfortable, the place is clean and odor-free. I always feel safe when parking in the well-lit parking lot at night. The staff has always been cheerful and accommodating toward me. The breakfast is good and they keep is well-stocked during peak hours. The location is central to all of Salem's stores and attractions. I'm glad I found it!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed 18 December 2011

The rooms are spacious and fairly well laid out. They are getting a little worn, but they are clean. The breakfast is fine, the usual hotel breakfast. The attendent during the week was very helpful. They ran out of juice one day and made no effort to get some. I was very unhappy with the customer service. We stayed for 5 nights. I had a couple of minor issues, but when I brought them up to the desk clerks, they acted like everything was my fault and made little effort to remedy matters. The pool was out of service the whole time we were there. The hotel is satisfactory, just don't expect much service.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
Travellers also viewed these Salem hotels
4.5 km away
7.2 km away
Shilo Inn Suites - Salem
11.3 km away
Best Western Pacific Highway Inn

Been to Phoenix Inn Suites Salem? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Phoenix Inn Suites Salem

Property: Phoenix Inn Suites Salem
Address: 4370 Commercial St SE, Salem, OR 97302-3914
Region: United States > Oregon > Salem
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#5 Family Hotel in Salem
#8 Business Hotel in Salem
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): €
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Phoenix Inn Suites Salem 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Kognitiv US Corp, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Phoenix Inn Suites Salem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Phoenix Inn Suites South Salem Hotel Salem