“Roseburg Fine Dining”
Review of True Kitchen + Bar

True Kitchen + Bar
Ranked #1 of 150 Restaurants in Roseburg
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Unpretentious decor with a good staff and with an imaginative choice. Easy downtown parking. Includes bar seating that we have not used but looks quiet without the usual loud music. Should I only want a quiet adult beverage I will give it a try.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 7 November 2018

I don't pretend to be an expert about restaurants in Roseburg, but True was a "true" revelation: fresh local ingredients, beautiful presentation, simple elegant surroundings... all in the old downtown area, a couple minutes from I-5. The restaurant opens at 4 pm, if you want an early dinner while traveling I-5. Prices seemed reasonable for what you are getting...

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Went out for a girls night. The setting and food was perfectly spectacular! We tried multiple different drinks, each with a different spin or flavor to set them apart from anything you'd normally order from a restaurant and equally delicious.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 6 November 2018

I chose True Kitchen for my birthday dinner with friends. This was my first experience at True Kitchen for a meal. Good experience.
It is a small, but intimate atmosphere. Make reservations.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank David R
Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

Roseburg is a small town in west central Oregon.
We were visiting friends and wanted an early fine dining experience We tried to make reservations, but only larger parties were accepted , so we got there at 5:20 PM. We were promptly seated and there were not many tables open at that time.
The menu was varied and highlighted local cuisine.
One could find plenty of proteins as well as healthy alternatives. The wine list featured local wineries and an exceptional property, Abacela vineyard. Earl and Hilda Jones have created this winery. We enjoyed their Malbec which paired well with the beef.
One of us had dietary restrictions which were cheerfully met.
The prices were reasonable and the service was good.
We highly recommend True.

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank ecoyenya

Been to True Kitchen + Bar? Share your experiences!