Lowest prices for your stay
US$131
Free cancellation until 20/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Comfort Inn
US$131
US$114
SAVE US$17
TravelocityUS$131
CheapTicketsUS$131
Orbitz.comUS$131
All reviews comfortable beds pool and hot tub enjoyed our stay booked this hotel nice room stayed one night motel ac
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 February 2020

We were in a room on the third floor, but I cannot remember the number. It had two queen beds and a noisy and hard to regulate heater/AC. Shower was good. The bed was comfortable. Breakfast was typical.

Room tip: third floor was quiet, but the heater/AC was not
Date of stay: January 2020
GM_Front_Desk, General Manager at Comfort Inn Roseburg, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2020

Dear Greg,
Although we're happy that you found our beds to be comfortable, it is unfortunate that you had an issue with the AC. Rest assured, maintenance is looking into the matter. Other than this, we're glad you loved your visit and we can't wait to see you again at Comfort Inn Roseburg.

Reviewed 14 October 2019

I stayed for one night. I went with this motel and paid more for the pool and hot tub. Could have stayed elsewhere for 89.00 a night. Both the pool and hot tub were so cold that you could not get in. I told front desk and they apologized said it would be fixed in the next day or two... No discount on my night. So I will no longer stay here.Roseburg Oregon has lots of options.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GM_Front_Desk, General Manager at Comfort Inn Roseburg, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2019

Dear Amanda,
Though you recognized our quality accommodations, we're sorry that you were not able to enjoy our pool and hot tub. Your feedback has been forwarded to maintenance for immediate resolution.
We hope for the chance to serve you again so we can improve your initial impression.

Reviewed 12 October 2019 via mobile

My wife and I stayed one night as we were traveling cross country. It is an older facility, but was in good repair, very clean, and comfortable. The room was typical with a very comfortable bed.
Front desk service was friendly and efficient. Breakfast was the usual and fresh.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GM_Front_Desk, General Manager at Comfort Inn Roseburg, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2019

Dear Richard,
We appreciate you staying with us for your quick stopover! It was a pleasure providing you with comfortable accommodations, and we are happy to receive your praise regarding our team as well. Thank you for leaving a review, and we hope to see you again here at Comfort Inn Roseburg!

Reviewed 6 October 2019

We really enjoyed our stay. The beds were super comfy, room was quiet & clean. The breakfast was good though the dining room layout was tight & food disappeared fast. My only glaring complaint was the hot tub wasn’t warm. In fact the pool was warmer. Big bummer since I booked this hotel for the hot tub. Despite that if I am ever in Roseburg again we will stay here.

Trip type: Travelled with family
GM_Front_Desk, General Manager at Comfort Inn Roseburg, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2019

Dear Amy,
It was a pleasure hosting you while you were in town. We're glad our quiet, comfortable rooms provided you with the ideal place to rest and that our tasty breakfast menu was to your liking. Thank you for your suggestions about how we can improve that area of service. We're sorry for any issues with the hot tub, and we'll look into your comments further. The next time you're in the area, please come back to see us.

Reviewed 20 September 2019

I stayed the 9/19/2019 after a long day of traveling. We hung a do not disturb on the door as we checked in late and needed as much sleep as possible to continue our travels. At 9:00 am house keeping entered with out knocking or anything waking us up. We decided to get up and start getting ready to go. Shortly before 10:00 am my 13 year old son came running out to the car to inform me he was changing and the lady just walked into the room again with out knocking. He also handed me a pill and said I found this on the floor. At this time I'm not happy and take my kid and the pill to the front desk. The front desk guy was watching TV in the back area and seemingly could not be bothered, as I tried to get his attention. I was obviously loud enough to hear, because the nice lady running breakfast doing dishes in the back came to address my concern. I asked to speak to management and ultimately was met with it's not a big deal and I will call the police for the pill (apparently their protocol when such things are found) and you if you do not leave now. While my 13 year old is smart enough not to eat pills off the ground, my 1 year old like all others will stick anything in hers she can find!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
GM_Front_Desk, General Manager at Comfort Inn Roseburg, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2019

Dear Danielle,
Thank you for your feedback. Our team strives to maintain fantastic service for our guests, and the fact that we were unable to provide you with the superior hospitality we aim for is disheartening. We apologize for any response from our staff that did not meet your expectations and have spoken with them about your experience to ensure we are delivering our best from here on out. Should you return to town, we'd love the chance to change your perceptions.