eDreams
FindHotel
Hotels.com
Snaptravel
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 August 2019

Upon checking in, we went into our non-smoking room which REEKED of cigarette smoke! I reported it to the office, but they had no other rooms available. The young lady manning the office brought in a can of something they use when this happens and sprayed it around. She also gave me a can of Febreze, which I used several times. When we were in bed watching TV, someone knocked on our door until we both yelled "Wrong room!" To make matters worse, someone had set the clock to go off at midnight!! This was the worse stay of our trip, which consisted of seven different motels! Definitely a place to avoid!!!

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 10 August 2019 via mobile

We booked two rooms, both were as advertised/value for money. We spent the night at this place during July 4th weekend on our way back from Crater Lake National Park. Next day morning, we went to the free breakfast. You don’t get a ton of options as you do at other places, but they had some bread, muffins, yogurt, etc. This place is really close to the Wildlife safari park. And guess what the owner gave us his annual pass for us to visit the park.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 27 July 2019 via mobile

When we checked in, they said we were getting a room with 2 queen beds. They were full size. We chose not to say anything since we were just staying one night. The rooms were old and dirty looking. The TV didn't work, neither did the fridge. There were enough extension cords that it worried me about the safety and the front door was also questionable as far as safety. We should have went somewhere else, but we were tired and just needed a few hours sleep and shower so we dealt with it and didn't argue the issues. It was just a lesson learned for us. Just a heads up. Avoid if you can. If you can't, it is a bed, shower, and a roof over your head.

Date of stay: June 2019
1  Thank Stacy G
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

I booked a room over the phone. When I came to check in the evening there were people outside waiting for the front desk. They finally opened and I was given a non smoking room as requested. The room smelled of an ashtray so I went to request a different room and was disrespected. The man at the front desk yelled at us for asking so I asked a refund which he didn't even know how to do. I will not allow people to disrespect people in such a way and highly recommend not coming to this motel unless you are absolutely desperate.

Date of stay: July 2018
2  Thank K4313QCjacquelined
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Treated like family here. Rooms very quiet and clean. Great veiws. Awesome breakfast. I am a senior citizen, dissabaled a monthly renter a feel very safe here. during the remodel they were extremely accommodating to those living here.

Date of stay: May 2018