Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 November 2017

The room was a tad snug, but was loaded with wonderful things! The huge bed was super comfortable. Microwave, fridge, coffeemaker. The wifi was a bit sluggish. The décor was adorable. We got a bird-themed room (and we love birds). There is a garden there as well, where you can sit at a table. We didn't have time to do so, unfortunately. Nice room for the price and near food options. We'd stay here again if we wind up in this town again.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2017

As the female elderly attendant /co owner opened the office door for us she said at fist she was going to check for room vacancies and as she noticed I'm Native she immediately told me there wasnt anything available.
Ironically my wife and I are both professionals and this racist attendand/owner looked at us down because of our heritage.
I wouldnt be surprised if she also denies any rooms to any other minority groups solely based on bias ignorant prejudice.
Needless to say we've never encountered this type problems anywhere else.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
9  Thank family z
Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

We are currently guests. We have been here about a month. There are two couples and a baby. Mikey has gone out of her way to make us feel like we are at home. She is the hardest working woman I have ever seen. Seven days a week. The hidden garden is like an oasis. If not for a move to Washington, we would probably never leave. This is truly a motor court preserved in time. If you you are looking for nostalgia, look no further. Mikey, thanks for all you do.

Rick Kirkland

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

You will be lucky to stay here if you can get booked as its so nice there's a waiting list of your trying to book monthly. I was there 3 months. On site mgmt that takes care of you anytime. Great rates. They're really like renting a furnished apartment, no joke. The unit I stayed in had an entire separate bedroom and living room! A lot of traveling nurses stay there. Make your reservation as soon as you can! Mikey is great.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 636tarynm
Reviewed 9 June 2016

Tiny room with bad water pressure. Décor was a bit overboard, but it's in a great spot off Stephens Street and convenient to the interstate and businesses. There's a small garden-patio area that's cool to relax in and the staff were friendly.

Room tip: Rooms in the NW corner of their parking court is right next door to the garden-patio area
Date of stay: May 2016