“Love the options of this place”
Review of The Pita Pit

The Pita Pit
Ranked #16 of 149 Restaurants in Roseburg
Reviewed 10 July 2018

I love Greek food so thought it was a gyro place. But it is so much more. You can choose any type of meat you want or meat free proteins. You also choose your own veggies and sauces. They cook to order so if there's a line it may take a while.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

This was my first visit to a Pita Pit. Loved the food. Ok staff, there was 1 kid doing the front by himself. It was turning busy and finally someone showed up to help. It was a good experience.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

This was my first, but hopefully not last, Pita Pit visit. I happen to consider myself a gyro snob. So, I'm always on the lookout for good ones. This wasn't the best I've ever had, but it ran a close second. The steamed pita bread was artfully opened, ladened with as many yummy ingredients as I wanted . . . . in this case, tzatziki sauce, spinach, tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, feta, gyro meat, mushrooms and bell peppers (hold the onions!) . . . then artfully rolled and presented neatly in a paper wrapper.

Whoever designed this method of serving a pita is a genius! My pita maker was friendly (cute!) and personable. I'll have to go back to try some of the other choices that were being prepared as I waited. It appears they'll be just as yummy! It was a delicious alternative to another chain sandwich shop. I wish we had one in our town!

1  Thank JacquieInFlorence
Reviewed 9 November 2017

We like going here, it's different than a sub shop, they have all the ingredients you can think of to make your pita your way

Reviewed 8 October 2017

This is a busy place that appears to be run by a group of folks in their early 20's. They are fast and efficient. They like to strike up conversation. Everything looks clean up front, can't speak for the back where everything is made. The sandwich itself is very good. I've been here a few times and I like the variety. It has nice vegetarian choices.

Been to The Pita Pit? Share your experiences!