Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$112
Expedia.comUS$112
eDreamsUS$112
FindHotelUS$111
1,091 results
All reviews soup gas station hot breakfast sausage potatoes breakfast room above average clean rooms great place to stay easy access next morning long drive road trip checking out would stay again wildlife safari bed was very comfortable
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 February 2021

We stop in Roseburg as a half way point to visit family a few times a year. My first impression was "oh, no, race car drivers behind the building." But by late afternoon they were gone and the rest of the time spent there was very comfortable. Clean room, easy access to car, good breakfast, friendly staff.

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Tina M, Other at Best Western Garden Villa Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2021

Hi Mary L,

Thank you so much for your kind comments and review regarding your most recent stay with us. It is very rewarding to hear your perspective of our hotel and we appreciate that you have acknowledged our efforts to provide a clean, comfortable, and hospitable experience. We hope you're looking forward to your next stay as much as we are!

Reviewed 9 January 2021

On check-in I was told I had to present my Best Western Reward discount at check-out the next morning meaning I had to once again enter the Lobby and interact with the Clerk. When checking out I waited over 15 minutes while the clerk helped out in the kitchen. On top of all that, the television would not work. When I contacted the desk they told me to unplug the set and reset it. Not to difficult an operation once I had crawled underneath the desk to find the plug. Unfortunately that did not solve the problem .

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Tina M, Other at Best Western Garden Villa Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2021

sfbixler,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am so sorry to learn that we failed to meet your
expectations of quality service and accommodations. Know that your voice is of tremendous importance to us and we are confronting each of the issues that you mentioned to ensure that no guest has this experience in the future. I do hope you'll return and that we can surpass your expectations of service and
accommodations.

Reviewed 21 December 2020

This place is awesome. Every employee I encountered during my stay was an absolute joy to deal with. do not under estimate the power of great customer service. IT carries a lot of weight, expecially in this day of corporate minimal effort hotel chains.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Tina M, Other at Best Western Garden Villa Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2020

Hi Mark G,

Season’s Greetings to you and your family ! Thank you for taking the time to share this five star experience with our management, staff, and future guests. I'm glad that our services, hospitality, and accommodations exceeded your expectations and
hope that you experience the same comfortable stay during your next visit! On behalf of our entire staff of Best Western Garden Villa Inn , we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 21 December 2020

My husband and I spent our wedding night in the spa suite, and it was beautiful. I HIGHLY recommend this hotel for couples wanting a romantic night. They left rose petals everywhere and chocolates on the bed. The breakfast was hot and delicious and we were so thankful that they had breakfast despite COVID! Very friendly staff. We had the best stay at best western.

Hi Alexascroggins,

I can't begin to tell you how much we enjoyed reading this review and we thank you for leaving your five star rating of our hotel. It means a lot to hear from guests who are satisfied with all of our services and we will gladly share your compliments with our friendly staff. We are all looking forward to your next visit and hope it will be just as enjoyable.

Reviewed 15 December 2020

This is a convenient and modest accommodation that has never disappointed. The staff is wonderful and the rooms just fine. This is an especially accessible location in town compared to other hotels, access to and from restaurants and a short hop for deliveries (during covid) make it nice. The pool and hot tub are clean, and when I have traveled with a dog they have been very accommodating.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Tina M, Other at Best Western Garden Villa Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2020

Hi Travel290785,

Thank you so much for sharing your review and giving us an honest look at the guest experience in our hotel. It is a key ambition of ours to ensure that pet friendly never equates to a lower level of service and cleanliness and I’m glad that you found our efforts to be successful. We are glad your stay was comfortable and we look forward to your next visit here at the Best Western Garden Villa Inn!

Kind regards,