“Great food”

Romulitos Mexican Food
Ranked #43 of 150 Restaurants in Roseburg
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Great Mexican food. This place is different from the others. The portions are huge and the price is great. My wife and I split the Carne asada nachos and both come out stuffed for $8. The house made salsa at the salsa bar is excellent. We have bought a couple kinds in large containers to take home due to their unique and excellent flavor. Plenty of parking. Not a lot of seating here but I've never seen the place completely full because a lot of folks take their food to go. Highly recommend

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

My step dad took me there on our vaction had the ground beef tacos they need more herbs added to the meat. My brother took us there 2 days later and I had the chmichunga it was great beans an rice I would go back.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 23 February 2017

Nothing fancy. Next to the car wash. Big burritos with fast service. Always good. Lots of choices in mex food. Carne asada, breakfast burritos are addicting. Great for picking up something to take home. Staff is always pleasant.

Date of visit: February 2017
1  Thank mike19444
Reviewed 24 September 2016

Huge burritos and great tacos with an awesome salsa bar. Highly recommend the carne asada and lengua (tounge) tacos or burritos. Not a lot of ambiance in the restaurant, but the food makes up for it. We eat here 2-4 times a month. Best menudo in town on Saturday and Sunday.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 22 June 2016

Romulitos is a Mexican restaurant that has both take-out and inside seating, but it's more or less you self-service type of restaurant. I usually opt for take-out, as I'm usually headed home or on the run somewhere. The food is about average, but it's far better than fast food. The service is usually pretty quick, and they are open much later than most of the other Mexican restaurants in town, so I give them a big +1 for that. If you end up out later than most of the normal Mexican restaurants are open, this is the place to go. Even with my description of average food, they are better than about 1/2 the Mexican restaurants in town. I think the review is not quite deserving of a 4 ranking, but I'd also say they are better than a 3. I wish I could give it about a 3.5.

Date of visit: June 2016

Been to Romulitos Mexican Food? Share your experiences!