“Favorite mex place for fast service”

Romulitos Mexican Food
Ranked #44 of 150 Restaurants in Roseburg
Reviewed 23 February 2017

Nothing fancy. Next to the car wash. Big burritos with fast service. Always good. Lots of choices in mex food. Carne asada, breakfast burritos are addicting. Great for picking up something to take home. Staff is always pleasant.

Date of visit: February 2017
1  Thank mike19444

Reviewed 24 September 2016

Huge burritos and great tacos with an awesome salsa bar. Highly recommend the carne asada and lengua (tounge) tacos or burritos. Not a lot of ambiance in the restaurant, but the food makes up for it. We eat here 2-4 times a month. Best menudo in town on Saturday and Sunday.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 22 June 2016

Romulitos is a Mexican restaurant that has both take-out and inside seating, but it's more or less you self-service type of restaurant. I usually opt for take-out, as I'm usually headed home or on the run somewhere. The food is about average, but it's far better than fast food. The service is usually pretty quick, and they are open much later than most of the other Mexican restaurants in town, so I give them a big +1 for that. If you end up out later than most of the normal Mexican restaurants are open, this is the place to go. Even with my description of average food, they are better than about 1/2 the Mexican restaurants in town. I think the review is not quite deserving of a 4 ranking, but I'd also say they are better than a 3. I wish I could give it about a 3.5.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 1 March 2016 via mobile

Their chile rellenos are reason enough to visit Romulito's, but from their enormous burritos to their amazing fish tacos, they are inexpensive, generous, and consistently good.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 26 February 2016

What would you do for a Klondike bar? I don't know, but for great Mexican food I'd walk across the street from my office to Romulito's! What a treat!

This is food that is darn close to the authentic stuff! And you can take that from this Mexican guy who was born and raised in East Los Angeles and grew up eating his grandfather's Menudo!

The machaca breakfast burrito is great, and my favorite lunch is the carnitas burrito. Yum!

The "atmosphere" (if you will) leaves a bit to be desired, but the staff are most friendly and will always take the time to satisfy your special order without question! (In my case, making sure there is no sour cream within a mile of my burrito, LOL!)

Take the time to stop in for a treat that is 'autentico!'

Date of visit: February 2016

Been to Romulitos Mexican Food? Share your experiences!