“Has Gone Downhill Dramatically ”
Review of Si, Casa Flores

Si, Casa Flores
Ranked #66 of 148 Restaurants in Roseburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Have went here for years, but lately food and service are awful. One waitress and one helper not paying attention to customer needs. Food smaller portions than they used to be. My husband left hungry which is not the norm. My enchiladas were flat with very little filling. We gave them a 2nd chance within a couple weeks of each other before deciding we will never go back. We will drive the extra 10 miles and go to the Si Casa Flores in Sutherlin! So much better!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

I was there for my final visit about and was taking my 91 year old mother there for a dinner out. She is in a wheel chair so we don’t go out as often as I would like due to the difficulty of transportation and for her personal level of difficulty.

The food isn’t much more than middle of the road but ther only redeeming quality is that there is a lot of it.

I rolled my mother to the door in the alcove of the restaurant where I could see the cashier in the mirror. It is a narrow coridor and I struggled with the door and the wheel chair for a couple of minuts before I could manage getting in. All the time having the cashier star at us while we struggled. This is why I will never go there again due to his uncaring and disconnected attitude. Most people even if they weren’t working there would have rushed to help like at Carlos’ Restaurante in Winston, Oregon.. which by the way is only a brief 10 minutes away if you are in the Roseburg area and the food is excellent and the staff friendsy.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

We had lunch here and had no complaints about the food we received or the service. Very nice! Convenient location too.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

This Mexican Restaurant is very small, it get's a little loud in there, but the service and food is very good. I give it a 4 star.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Great Mexican food same owner as Sutherlin Si Casa. Service is awesome nice people and reasonable prices.

Been to Si, Casa Flores? Share your experiences!