“Slow Service - No Kid Crayons - Good Tacos”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #60 of 148 Restaurants in Roseburg
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 23 August 2018

Our street tacos were very good. However, we were disappointed when the kids couldn't color their fun sheets because they were "out of crayons". Our son ordered the all you can eat ribs and chicken tenders. While the food was good, they only let him order one at a time. He started with the tenders. The ribs didn't come until the rest of our party had all completed our meals. I guess it's their way of keeping customers from going back for 3rds or 4ths. Doubt we'll be back.

1  Thank Teresa R

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Applebees here in Roseburg is consistently good and the variety is great. There are plenty of good old standbys and surprisingly many items turning the good old favorites into a new dish you probably won’t see anywhere else. Take the new taco dish made from BBQ beef and their own crispy toppings. I have never seen this anywhere else.

The Two For dishes are a best buy at $22 and $27. They had their first price increase in over a decade on these that used to be Two for $20 and $25 so they keep their prices super reasonable especially when a burger, fries and a drink at most known franchises can easily cost as much.

The entire staff is eager to please you and if your food is ready before your waitress can get to it the next available staff will bring it to you hot from the kitchen. A nice breaka from most places where your food might be cooled off by the time tour waiter/waitress gets to it.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

We received horrible service and our food was cold. Not only that...they gave us incorrect dishes so a couple of us didn’t even get what we’d ordered. Never returning here again!

Reviewed 22 April 2018

We have been given 5 gift cards and have had 15 (3of us 5 times) bad meals...ok 12 Bad 3 marginal and the only thing worse then the food is the service....next gift card I will give back or will give to a homeless person who might appreciate a hot or in one case a warm meal - salad which of course should be cold....if you choose to eat here good luck and God bless

Reviewed 9 March 2018

It was a Saturday evening waited only about 10 minutes for the five of us. Server was great and very busy. What was nice for me is when I got my burger they told me the patty broke in half and would not charge me for it, and that made it taste even better.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!