“Very Goid Hospitality”

Shanti's Indian Cuisine
Ranked #23 of 149 Restaurants in Roseburg
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

We were very much impressed with the hospitality of this owner/ Staff. No one was there when we visited this restaurant. It was infact late. This restaurant is run with two cooks. So the service was very fast. He offered to serve as fresh and warm as per our eating needs. The food is satisfactory. Quantity is good enough. Price is affordable.Complimentar sweet was also offered to us. The restaurant has rest room facility.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Hidden off to the West side of the Garden Valley Mall is a little gem! We found ot, so you can too. The owners were super nice, professional and the eggplant was delicious and fresh. It's a family type place. Our dinner comforted us on our road trip. Naan was toasted with butter. A surprise, but a good one.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

We arrived late evening on Saturday night. It was after the closing of the Festival that we were in town for as venders. The restaurant was almost empty. We enjoyed the homeade authinic food and will come back again next year.Everything was cooked to order and personally served to us by the owners.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

I am not an expert on Indian food but I love eating here. The lunch buffet is small but very tasty. The raw vegetables with the dipping sauces are very fun and pleasantly lite. The place it always clean and great service. It is a bit hidden in the back corner of the mall. My friend that eat Gluten Free love this place as well almost everything is gluten free.

1  Thank Cloudkiker
Reviewed 16 June 2017

This restaurant is tucked in the back of the shopping area by the Best Western on Garden Valley. Went here for dinner - the food was delicious! I had Chicken Tikka Marsala, and my friend Chicken Vindaloo (I believe that is the correct name). We had appetizers - vegetable pokara, and naan bread. Great service, timely, and friendly. The meal was absolutely delicious. By far exceeds a couple of Indian places I've tried in Portland and Salem.

1  Thank Yamco

Been to Shanti's Indian Cuisine? Share your experiences!