“Fun menu, good food”

Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Voted best pizza in Douglas County since 2013. Loggers really does have the best pizza you'll ever have. It starts with our mild sourdough crust and scratch made sauces. Our most talked about pizzas are the Garlic Spotted Owl and the Mediterranean. So if you are looking for really amazing pizza from a veteran owned, family run business, look no further. If you want something other than pizza, we can help you there too. Burgers, sandwiches, salads, fantastic appetizers; we have it all. We also have separate family dining and bar with 37 beers on tap. We are great for large parties so make your reservations today!
Reviewed 30 July 2018

We chose to eat at this restaurant when we saw that "Spotted Owl" was a sandwich! HA! (Chicken was the substitute) Casual dining, with a variety of pizza and sandwiches offered. Someone has a sense of humor. Good eats at this spot.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

When traveling I depend on, and primarily use TripAdvisor to find great local, family owned places to eat. Rarely am I I disappointed or let down. In fact we’ve had great meals. I’m sorry to say this place was one of saddest, and most painful. I wish these nice people no harm, they were all, very nice, and great service. I only wished we had walked out before we ordered. It’s grimy, dark, and the pizza not any better than frozen. I’ll just leave it there.

Sam G, Owner at Loggers Tap House, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

HI Spencer. I'm sorry you were disappointed with the pizza. I'd like to know more so that we can identify what happened. We've been voted best pizza in Douglas County since 2013. We make our crust and sauces from scratch and use the best cheese on the market. It is true that it is dark since we don't have any windows but we are working on renovations to improve the atmosphere. I appreciate that you wish us "no harm", private messages certainly work better for that...

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I ordered the Mediterranean vegetarian and had it in house. Excellent great pizza and good beer selection Irish red was really good with the pizza. Staff very friendly and let me try different beer to make sure I like what I as ordering.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

The best pizza we have had in years! Delicious crust, sauce and toppings. Very friendly and considerate employees. Highly recommend this pizza parlor!!

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Came to check out the pizza and found it to be pretty generic as well as the burger. Fish was so bad couldn't eat it. The crust was tasteless and the sauce had little flavor. Pub atmosphere with lots of beer and TV's but I won't be back.