Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$104
Hotels.comUS$104
Expedia.comUS$104
eDreamsUS$104
Agoda.comUS$104
FindHotelUS$104
All reviews one night yogurt road trip clean rooms parking lot place to stay fantastic stay better than average fred meyer outdoor pool shower curtain bed was comfortable nothing fancy biscuits and gravy microwave furnishings interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 February 2021 via mobile

We arrived after 10 pm to a very welcoming front office staff. Kind costumer care, courteous and helpful. Anticipated everyone possible need. Exceeds expectations. Overall 10/10 would recommend staying here.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 24 January 2021 via mobile

Super disappointed. Had to stand outside and wait to check in...outside in under 40° Temps (not too cold but not welcoming). Room is dirty. Kids took off their shoes and had black feet within 10 minutes. Shower curtain isn't just worn, which is fine, but looks filthy. My husband used a towel to go over the floor and it is disgusting. We are not super worried about covid stuff but this place is far from clean. Will DEFINITELY pass this place up next time.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 September 2020

The room was not clean, completely against Covid-19 regulation. There were hair everywhere, in the bathtub walls & floor, on the bar above the toilet paper, on the toilet seat, and on the towels. I believe the towels were not changed. After 886 miles (14 hours driving) from Palm Springs on Thursday, 9/17/20, I could not take a shower. During my 8-hour stay, I could not sleep either, I thought I was rolling over the hair. This was the dirtiest and disgusting place I have ever been.

Reviewed 11 September 2020 via mobile

Stayed 1 night on a roadtrip. Nice people in check in. Room was average. Bed was very firm. My wife said like sleeping on bricks. Pool area was nice, but water was very cold. Easy access from main road. Very interesting/sketchy people wandering through parking lot.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2020

Horrible place to stay at, horrible!! The room they gave vus looked poorly cleaned. The bed sheets had coffee stains. The carpet was sooo dirty that the bottom of our feet turned black from walking around with no socks for a little bit.
Thr WORST thing, they didn't clean our room, although the cleaning lady came in the morning as we are leaving, and asked if we need the room done. We said yes and explained that we would like our sheets replaced, and we need new towels. We came back at night to be surprised that the room was as we left it!! She didn't clean or even did the bed!! Completely unacceptable.
The breakfast is limited due to covid-19 regulations, so you have to ask the receptionist to get you a yogurt or an apple from behind the counter, so not really a breakfast.

Trip type: Travelled with family