Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 20/03/21
SAVE US$2
Expedia.comUS$93
HurbUS$93
eDreamsUS$93
All reviews one night yogurt road trip great breakfast to start clean rooms parking lot place to stay fantastic stay better than average fred meyer outdoor pool shower curtain bed was comfortable nothing fancy biscuits and gravy microwave desk
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 September 2020 via mobile

The good: convenient location off the interstate, outdoor pool, plenty of parking. The bed was comfortable and the air conditioning worked. The other side: broken chairs at the pool, bathroom door that would not close, broken switch plate...appearance of a general lack of maintenance. The parking lot was recently tarred but there was litter all over. Not sure I would stay again.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 16 August 2020

I've never felt so unsafe because the first room had ants. The staff either doesn't wear masks to clean rooms or they don't wear them covering their noses (which is just as bad as not wearing any mask). The pool was open, but people weren't following the guidelines of the pool which was one group every 45 minutes. I just felt like there weren't any safety precautions as far as to protect us from the virus. I won't be staying here again and I would strongly advise those who wish to not get the virus to not stay here either. If you do, plan on bringing your own towels, blankets, pillows, and extra bottles of water for brushing your teeth. I hope they improve the staff cleanliness as well as the procedures in the building because as they stand now they are not safe at all.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 8 July 2020 via mobile

I was driving to Portland and got stuck on 42 for Hours with no reception so I had to spent the night at Quality inn in with no choice, how ever this place looks nice from outside , rooms are not well kept Specially during this Covid-19 times , I ended up cleaning the room myself , I requested bedding , the FD agent she offered to have a team clean it , I told her it was late didn’t want more people in my room so I’ll do it , I never got a call from the manager ! I was there 4 days one night I was out of the shower getting dressed and the FD agent a male just walked in in my room as he was checking rooms , all he said was opppps ! Please take a look at this pictures ! I know you get what you pay well for
$ 434.00 . The 2 people I spoke with from the hotel were nice, then everybody else walked by and no acknowledgement, 1.dirty bed , Sheets pillows bed pad was filthy make up on it and the toilet had the same color lipstick weird, coffee maker was left with coffee from previous guest, had to borrow a remote control from FD to change the TV.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 June 2020 via mobile

...And that was nothin’ like a good night’s sleep. Groucho Marx

Barking, howling dog was the problem. Called the manager about the issue at 9 pm. He called us at 11:45 pm to ask if we had a dog. We do not. Apparently they were having difficulty locating it and determined it was in a residence behind the hotel. Finally able to sleep after 1am.

Positives were the grounds are attractive. Room was small but clean. No breakfast per Covid.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 January 2020 via mobile

It was a short trip although the hospitality made me feel very warm and welcome, The room was very nice and quiet, the carpet probably needed a better cleaning . Bed was nice and firm. The front desk girl I believe her name was Rebecca she was also making breakfast, which was very satisfying the food was good the service was pleasing. Thank you

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
REBEKAHSALDIVAR, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Central, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2020

Property CHI