Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$104
PricelineUS$104
Hotels.comUS$104
Agoda.comUS$104
eDreamsUS$104
FindHotelUS$104
All reviews one night yogurt road trip clean rooms parking lot place to stay fantastic stay better than average fred meyer outdoor pool shower curtain bed was comfortable nothing fancy biscuits and gravy microwave furnishings interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 July 2020 via mobile

I was driving to Portland and got stuck on 42 for Hours with no reception so I had to spent the night at Quality inn in with no choice, how ever this place looks nice from outside , rooms are not well kept Specially during this Covid-19 times , I ended up cleaning the room myself , I requested bedding , the FD agent she offered to have a team clean it , I told her it was late didn’t want more people in my room so I’ll do it , I never got a call from the manager ! I was there 4 days one night I was out of the shower getting dressed and the FD agent a male just walked in in my room as he was checking rooms , all he said was opppps ! Please take a look at this pictures ! I know you get what you pay well for
$ 434.00 . The 2 people I spoke with from the hotel were nice, then everybody else walked by and no acknowledgement, 1.dirty bed , Sheets pillows bed pad was filthy make up on it and the toilet had the same color lipstick weird, coffee maker was left with coffee from previous guest, had to borrow a remote control from FD to change the TV.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 June 2020 via mobile

...And that was nothin’ like a good night’s sleep. Groucho Marx

Barking, howling dog was the problem. Called the manager about the issue at 9 pm. He called us at 11:45 pm to ask if we had a dog. We do not. Apparently they were having difficulty locating it and determined it was in a residence behind the hotel. Finally able to sleep after 1am.

Positives were the grounds are attractive. Room was small but clean. No breakfast per Covid.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 January 2020 via mobile

It was a short trip although the hospitality made me feel very warm and welcome, The room was very nice and quiet, the carpet probably needed a better cleaning . Bed was nice and firm. The front desk girl I believe her name was Rebecca she was also making breakfast, which was very satisfying the food was good the service was pleasing. Thank you

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
REBEKAHSALDIVAR, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Central, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2020

Property CHI
GM
QUALITY INN

Reviewed 2 January 2020 via mobile

Super fluid experience.. great restorative 12 hours got me back on the road with a pep in my step! Bed was comfortable, room was quiet... breakfast was appreciated as I need coffee to get my day started - Thanks Team..

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
REBEKAHSALDIVAR, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn Central, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

Indeed Thanks for yours nice words towards our entire Team, your feedback towards our Hospitality skills means a lot and great motivation for our entire team. We wish you a great 2020 New Years, and hope to see you again!!

Quality Inn Central , Roseburg OR

Rebekah - Front Desk

Reviewed 16 December 2019 via mobile

Nice clean rooms, the staff was very attentive and great hospitality the breakfast had a wide variety of selections my favorite was the biscuits and gravy. !! Thank you I really enjoyed my stay !!!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Connector816118, General Manager at Quality Inn Central, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2019

Dear Hermanson,