Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$104
Hotels.comUS$104
Expedia.comUS$104
Agoda.comUS$104
eDreamsUS$104
StayForLongUS$128
All reviews one night yogurt road trip clean rooms parking lot place to stay fantastic stay better than average fred meyer outdoor pool shower curtain bed was comfortable nothing fancy biscuits and gravy microwave furnishings interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 January 2020 via mobile

It was a short trip although the hospitality made me feel very warm and welcome, The room was very nice and quiet, the carpet probably needed a better cleaning . Bed was nice and firm. The front desk girl I believe her name was Rebecca she was also making breakfast, which was very satisfying the food was good the service was pleasing. Thank you

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
REBEKAHSALDIVAR, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Central, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2020

Reviewed 2 January 2020 via mobile

Super fluid experience.. great restorative 12 hours got me back on the road with a pep in my step! Bed was comfortable, room was quiet... breakfast was appreciated as I need coffee to get my day started - Thanks Team..

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
REBEKAHSALDIVAR, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn Central, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

Indeed Thanks for yours nice words towards our entire Team, your feedback towards our Hospitality skills means a lot and great motivation for our entire team. We wish you a great 2020 New Years, and hope to see you again!!

Quality Inn Central , Roseburg OR

Rebekah - Front Desk

Reviewed 16 December 2019 via mobile

Nice clean rooms, the staff was very attentive and great hospitality the breakfast had a wide variety of selections my favorite was the biscuits and gravy. !! Thank you I really enjoyed my stay !!!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Connector816118, General Manager at Quality Inn Central, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2019

Dear Hermanson,

Reviewed 13 December 2019 via mobile

1) They put a $424 hold on my debit card that stayed pending for over a week.
2) The lock on the window was broken. We did not feel safe.
3) The thermostat on the heater would not work. Had to move to another room.
4) The microwave was badly stained.

On the plus side, the breakfast was good - with waffles, yogurt, bagels, coffee, etc.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Wanderer28170285516, Front Desk at Quality Inn Central, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2019

Happy Holidays -
Rebekah - Front Desk
Quality Inn Central

Reviewed 21 October 2019

Check in went real smooth, provided me with everything I needed and gave me proper directions to where to find my room.

Room was nice and clean! Was very accessible from my car and the place is great, right next to 1-5

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Connector816118, Manager at Quality Inn Central, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2019

Dear,