“What a find!”

Burrito Vaquero Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 148 Restaurants in Roseburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Great little Mexican restaurant in what used to be a service station. They offer lettuce wrapped items for carb avoided, vegetarian options AND the make guaca to your taste at your table. If you like great Mexican food, you would be foolish if you didn't try this place.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

We walked in to the overpowering stench of moth balls. Yes... moth balls. And it was so strong that we almost left. The gentleman that seated us was so mean and grouchy we felt like we were an imposition.

The food wasn't any better than a fast food taco place. In fact, it was worse. I ordered shredded beef and got stale ground beef in my burrito.

It was terrible. Period.

The only nice thing was the nice little old lady that brought home made corn tortillas to our table. She was so awesome. And the tortillas were pretty good. But it was hard to taste anything with the stench of mothballs.

Never again.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

Nice little place for lunch with great service and outdoor seating. Food is pretty authentic. If you are looking for some really good street tacos, stop here.

Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

Ate here last night. The food was good with a good selection of our of the ordinary dishes. What I found totally unacceptable were the margaritas. I don't know if there was actually any tequila in them! When I pay a good price ($6.50) for the "original" margarita I expect a decent drink. It offends me. If I wanted koolaid I would have ordered Coke for half the price.

Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

We definitely enjoyed our lunch today here. The staff was very attentive and quickly replaced my daughter’s meal because we didn’t realize there was cheese (she doesn’t like cheese). The food was delicious! I only gave 4 stars because there was a persistent smell of cleaning agent throughout the small dining room. I hope that was a one time deal but I’ll still go back because it was really good!

Been to Burrito Vaquero Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!