Lowest prices for your stay
Wyndham
SAVE US$4
Agoda.comUS$68
PricelineUS$68
Expedia.comUS$70
All reviews continental breakfast comfortable bed stay there again the breakfast area motel retro kitchenette cereal lock
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 October 2020

DO NOT STAY HERE. I’m an avid traveler, and I have never left a bad review before now. This place is disgusting and overpriced. You get a better offer for $150/week at the Roseburg Inn 1 block away.
-They charged us more at check in than what was confirmed in the confirmation email. We later found out they have a reputation for this with the locals.
-The lock on the door failed to latch for over 48hrs before being fixed
-Lights didn’t work (owner knew at check in and never fixed it)
-The stove didn’t work, and no cooking supplies were provided. We confirmed this was a known issue and they did not care to fix it.
-The toilet leaked and the bathroom smelled like cat pee
-Wyndham committed to a full refund based on the experience and said to go ahead and stay through the end of the booking, but then the owner claimed “everything was satisfactory” and refused to comply

On top of everything the owner is rude and pompous. Whenever issues arose he would spend 45 minutes justifying how/why it wasn’t his problem and we had to contact customer service, but they made it clear that these issues had to be handled at the property level. He should have his Wyndham licensing revoked.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 480nikkic
Reviewed 27 September 2020 via mobile

Hurried to find a place on the way to the coast. BiG mistake. Broken tv stand, stains, bad smell. Out dated and gross room. Not sure who cleans but this is horrible. No up keep. Very disappointed in the stay. No where near worth the cost

1  Thank 622krystar
Reviewed 14 September 2020

We were evacuated from our home last week due to the wildfires. This was the only hotel we could find. At the first dealings with the woman at the front desk we were met with what I can only describe as rude indifference. Never welcomed or even much less a acknowledgement of any kind We waited. I felt it a bit strange that she showed no care when I mentioned we had lost our home that night. I was still in shock and exhausted and just checked in. The room was so so. Not worth the cost and certainly not one I would chose for a leisure stay. The next day, returning to our room at 4:30, I noted that our room hadn’t been cleaned. I thought maybe this was because of covid. I called the front desk (same lady) and asked about housekeeping. She responded in a rude manner.. literally chastising me saying : “ we are busy! You are just going to have to be patient!” I was taken back at her snapping at me but explained that it was okay and that I only needed towels. Received towels later by a very kind lady who seemed like she was being overworked cleaning the whole hotel alone. At check out I handed in my keys and remembered I needed a receipt for insurance. She looked at me and told me I have to be patient... there it was again. I just let it go, but was offended by her talking to me like that. She gave me a receipt for one night.. I stayed 2. She said she can’t give me a receipt for the first night because I had booked on line. I asked her if she could find which agency I booked through as I did it shaking in a parking lot after finding my home was gone. She just gave me that indifferent look and said “no”. The indifference is what got me. At this point I admit I used a few choice words (not my finest moment, but a real one) and left. This lady needs retraining in customer service. I would not recommend this hotel under any circumstance unless you are homeless fleeing a fire.

1  Thank JoAnnaCh57
Reviewed 6 August 2020 via mobile

we booked a queen suite room for 8-4. We arrived at 3 to check in before heading to the safari and as soon as we entered the room we we're struck with strong stench and odor of cigarette smoke. I immediately went back to the desk and informed the guy. He said i could light some insense. We opened the windows and left for the safari and when we came back could not bare it. I went to the front explaining my wifes sensitivity to the smoke and how we were not able to stay there. She checked me out letting me know i needed to email this email for a refind.
Room was under Daniel Eggleton room 111 queen sweet. Not as pictured and definitely not to any type of standard. The room was stained and felt dirty, with covid 19 happening we can't stay in a room like that. Howard j is exceptional in Portland and i figured it would be the same here. The blankets that were brought after we checked in were equally as disgusting. Definitely want a refund for this one. I will hold off on writing a review till i get a response.
Thanks

Nobody ever responded to my email .. i will update this review once someone reaches out

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 21 July 2020 via mobile

Bed was ok, AC and water worked but otherwise terrible experience. Walls damaged, bugs all over outside of building (including lots of nests), trash all over exterior (didn't get a picture), crappy kitchen, chintzy on towels even when asked for more for family of 5, no breakfast and no sofa bed like in the description. See pictures regarding kitchen. 4 utensils in drawer, broken coffee mugs, 2 plates, frosted over freezer, and moldy bread leftover in cabinet. I didn't expect it to be fully appointed but some paper towels, dish soap and new sponge (not nasty one) would have been nice. If you can't have decent dishes just have none.
Will never stay again and seriously consider not stsy6ing at HoJo in the future. (Im a Wyndham rewards member and owner)

Date of stay: July 2020