Lowest prices for your stay
US$147
View deal
Free cancellation until 22/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
US$147
US$124
View deal
SAVE US$23
Priceline
HIExpress.comUS$147
All reviews river view top floor downtown roseburg grassy area fitness center convenient location parking lot sausage mini fridge yogurt freeway pillows lamp motel
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 March 2020

A great stay! Room was spotless, and breakfast had an amazing # of choices. From fresh fruit, yogurt, pancakes, sausage, eggs and so much more. Coffee was great too. Big eating area and they even had to go bags. A quaint seating area overlooking the hottub. Quiet rooms being so close to the freeway. Also had an inside pool. Easy to find off I-5. Would totally recommend it. The staff were very friendly and helpful.

Room tip: We were by the ice machine and never heard a noise.
Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 17 December 2019

We paid for one of their large suites. It Was large with lots of room, couch, chairs, kitchen items and a great balcony that oversees a river and the city that lights up a night. We were in Room #413. Breakfast items were better than most .

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 20 September 2019

I checked in and the service was good. My room door was located outside at the end of the property which looked a little run down. The fitness center is small and had very little equipment. I travel a lot and this was the most old and run down Holiday Inn Express that I have ever stayed in. I did have a nice view of the river which was nice. My room was old and so was the bed which was not comfortable. You can hear noise from all the rooms around you, doors, showers, and toilets, even people walking above you. I gave this a 2 star because the breakfast was above average. The breakfast area was small and does not offer as many options as many other Holiday Inn Express locations. I will not stay at this location in the future.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
IHGService, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Roseburg, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2019

Hello Rob2222,

We value your feedback.

We take pride in ensuring that we provide fresh, practical, and efficient accommodations for Simple, Smart Travel. What you described is definitely not a reflection of this. I know that we could have done better. Rest assured, Hotel management has been alerted of your feedback and will investigate and resolve it at the soonest possible time.

Hotel Management and our maintenance team has taken note of your feedback. Rest assured that we will do our part to seek better ways to make our property an engaging place to rest and where you can recharge.

We look forward to hosting your stay in the future.

Hector P
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 17 September 2019

All rooms, apparently, have a river view, and that alone makes a stop here worthwhile. The Umpqua isn't an ordinary river. This hotel has all the usual good features. However, the room to which we were assigned lacked the typical HI Express lamp on the desk/table, which always has outlets for charging devices. So the room was darker than most. The breakfast area is laid out in such a way as to minimize the morning crush. They need another toaster, but it is otherwise perfect.

Room tip: All have river view.
Reviewed 12 September 2019

Great wayside stop on our recent road trip. Very nice staff, lovely breakfast and the beds are wonderful. You get a river view from every room as far as I could make out too. Will definitely use this place again.

1  Thank Ballyholmebake