Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$86
Hotels.com
Priceline
Agoda.com
Lol.travelUS$86
All reviews room was clean waffles biscuits and gravy indoor pool continental breakfast pleasant stay great place to stay first floor easy access we've stayed would stay again parking lot motel cereal jets dog interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 August 2020

Very comfortable place to stay long term or short very quiet clean everything is sanitized for covid-19 pool and hot tub were closed. Located rite off Interstate 5 so easy to find store close by Sheri's rite across the street

Date of stay: August 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MkmGM MkmGM, Owner at Super 8 by Wyndham Roseburg, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2020

Dear Hawkant89,

Thank you for posting a review about your wonderful stay with us. It pleases us to see that you enjoyed our clean and welcoming facilities.
Again, thank you for your kind words. We are committed to total guest satisfaction, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 20 August 2020

Easy access from the interstate. Check in was quick and professional. All restrictions were clearly stated and understandable. Staff was very friendly. Room was clean and had everything that I needed. The amenities that were available were fine. Good value. I will stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2020
MkmGM MkmGM, Owner at Super 8 by Wyndham Roseburg, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2020

Dear Therese,
Thank you for your kind words of praise check in was quick and professional and all restrictions were clearly stated and understandable, and the staff were very friendly.
We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 17 August 2020

Stayed here for two nights thanks to a Priceline offer that seemed like a good deal, but wasn't. The negative experience started at check-in, where a clerk named Sandy spoke to me non-stop in an apparently memorized spiel that wouldn't allow me to get a word in edgewise, even when I tried. Spoke to me as if I were a new military recruit: Rude, and entirely disrespectful. This occurred at about 2:30 p.m. on a weekday afternoon with myself the only customer in the lobby. Note: I was not dressed in rags, unwashed, or otherwise inviting this treatment. I was merely a polite, middle-aged man staying alone. So what the hell?

Next up was the room itself, which smelled so strongly of dirty feet that it made breathing unpleasant; but, as so many others have experienced in similar situations, I was simply too tired to complain. As Sandy told me at check in, there would be no room service at all during my three-day stay. 'Due to the corona virus,' she said. Instead, I would be obliged to put my dirty towels and linen on the hall carpet outside my door, and then presumably receive replacements the same way. Needless to say, I refused to do this dirty dance. Because of the corona virus? Call me skeptical. Other hotels in Oregon where I've stayed recently had no problem providing basic services. So more likely the virus was merely being used by management as an excuse to cut staff and save money.

Other details: The room carpet was dark, apparently installed so as to hide stains, which it did not. A closer look revealed disgusting stains everywhere. No place for a black-light check, that's for sure. Wear socks! As for the bed, I was obliged to sleep in the middle. That's because the sides had been fat-smashed by so many obese guests that it was like trying to sleep on a downhill slope.

The location is rather isolated and dimly lit at night, so that the homeless guys that are allowed to dig through the dumpster in back made pulling up after dark seem less than safe. In summary, there are good reasons why Priceline does not reveal the actual location of a place like this until AFTER you accept their discount 'deal.' You've been warned.

Room tip: Just pass this place right on by. You'll be glad you did.
Date of stay: August 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank garcalli

Dear Garcalli,
Thank you for sharing your concerns with us. We apologize we did not meet our expectations.
We will share your comments with our team.
We appreciate your business.

Reviewed 6 August 2020

We've stayed at this Super 8 numerous times when in Roseburg to visit family. The staff is always polite and professional. The rooms are clean, the internet is great and I love that the hotel is also pet friendly. It's also very quiet in the rooms.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Staci125
MkmGM MkmGM, Owner at Super 8 by Wyndham Roseburg, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2020

Dear Staci125,
Thank you for posting a review about your recent stay with us. It pleases us to see that your enjoyed our clean and welcoming facilities.
It is truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff's efforts, and takes the time to say thank you.
Thank you for your kind words, we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 1 August 2020

This Super 8 was one of the nicer places that I have stayed at and for a fraction of the cost (I did however book through Hotwire so I do not know the regular rate). I was travelling with two dogs and was given a pet friendly room which was on the first floor and had close access to the grassy dog area outside. This was very convenient! The thing that I was most impressed with was the laminate flooring in the hotel room. It made the room feel so clean, unlike typical hotel rooms that have the nasty carpet that I'm always afraid to walk on with bare feet. I'm not sure if all of the rooms in the hotel had this but especially for a pet friendly room it was very nice. Lastly the customer service here was great! The girls at the counter were super friendly and accommodating. If I am ever travelling through this area again I would not hesitate to book another room at this location.

1  Thank Natalia R
MkmGM MkmGM, Owner at Super 8 by Wyndham Roseburg, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2020

Dear Natalia,
Thank you for your kind words of praise one of the nicer places, nice pet friendly room, and great customer service. It is truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff's efforts and takes the time to say thank you. We are committed to total guest satisfaction.
We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future.