“Fast Service and Good Food”
Review of Hola

Hola
Ranked #18 of 144 Restaurants in Redmond
Reviewed 16 December 2017

My wife and I visited for the first time. I am a huge lover of Mexican food and we had read good reviews about this restaurant. We both ordered Margaritas at $10.00 each, which is an average price. When they were delivered, we discovered they were in a small glass and a shaker. More than other restaurants that we have visited, and they were very good. I ordered the Chancho a lo Sancho and my wife got the Tamales de Puerco. Both are Peruvian Cuisine, which we have never tried before. Mine was outstanding with a little kick at the end. The pork was tender and juicy. We have experienced tamales in the past that always seemed dry. Not these. Moist with very good flavor. Both meals were huge with enough to take home and have for lunch. Service was fast and friendly. And the meal was delivered hot, on hot plates. Made for an enjoyable meal. We also noticed that this newer Hola already has their regular customers where they know a lot of the staff. The only reason I did not rate them a 5 star was the building is dated and seemed a little dirty. We would recommend this restaurant to any of our friends and family. We will return.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

I REALLY like their good. From the green salsa, appetizer with Ahi and the margarita with tamarind. REALLY GOOD!

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

We love this place!! Great food and lots of great choices. Staff is very friendly. Prices are good. Always consistent on their entree’s. Great for family or to hang with friends. Margaritas are very good! You won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

Large portions so bring a appetite. The margaritas seem pricey but you get 2-3 glasses for the listed price. (good taste and great value) The staff were wonderful and informative r/t meal choices.

Reviewed 10 May 2017

Excellent Purevian and Mexican meals. Great margaritas selection. Beautiful green cilantro jalapeno sauce. Service was good and good explanation of the menu. Not your average Mexican cuisine. We will deffinitely be back.