“Go to place”

Mazatlan Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 143 Restaurants in Redmond
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I love this place, when eating out we come here a lot. It’s got great food, even for the kids. They sever huge margaritas and wonderful salsa and chips. I have came and got crappy service,sure I have. But I always come back.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

I have eaten here before, but felt compelled to write a review this time. I had a combination plate with the chile relleno and the chile verde burrito. For those readers who are not familiar with these dishes, it is an incredible combination on one plate! The chile relleno is a poblano chile (a flavorful but not burning hot chile) filled with a cheese that melts beautifully, baked until it is perfectly melted and then covered in a beautiful mildly seasoned red sauce. The burrito chile verde is a tender pork and tangy tomatillo green sauce burrito. Both of these are authentically prepared and have a beautiful flavor. They have a nice selection of margaritas and other drinks and the waitstaff is attentive and knowledgeable about their menu. I will eat here again for sure, and invite others to do the same!

Reviewed 12 March 2018

We have eaten at a few Mexican restaurants in the Redmond/Bend area. When we went here, we were immediately impressed with the cleanliness and warmth of the building. Servers were friendly with each one helping the other. Huge menu so you can get just about anything. Food arrived in an average amount of time. I had a Chile Relleno and a taco. The Chile Relleno was good, but the taco was falling apart and overly salty. I'm not sure if the taco was falling apart because it was sitting to long to get to me, or the meat mixture was too wet. My wife had a combo plate. The tamale was good, but she had a difficult time cutting her Chile Relleno and the Chimichanga was not crispy and seemed under cooked. Overall the flavor was okay. We will try them again and maybe get something else. One last note, none of the alcoholic drinks had prices. We found that unusual.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

We had a large group of about 16 and the atmosphere was good, they put us in the back, however, when the orders came out they didn't make sense as to who was served and who was not. Other than that it was great.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

Great service, great food,always a great place to gather for a good dinner or lunch. We enjoy the servers they were very friendly and helpful

2  Thank Vicstur123