“Great burger! Classic!”
Review of Bogey's Burgers

Bogey's Burgers
Ranked #16 of 144 Restaurants in Redmond
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Great burger, fries and shake. We highly recommend for the food, retro atmosphere and service. We have never been displeased with everything offered at Bogey's.

Reviewed 1 July 2018

Order kinda like five guys, without the grease. The Burgers are real good., I usually do not like dill pickles, but on the this burger, very balanced flavor. The Waffle fries are the best I have had. Staff is very good. A little pricey. But certainly worth stopping and eating

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Kinda expensive for a burger. Easily cost you 50+ for a family of 4..... they do have daily deals which include burger, fries and a drink. There are a few meals, other then that it’s al cart. But for 50 bones I’d go somewhere else. They are good burgers, but for the price ‍♀️ Like I said, I’d choose another place.....

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

5 Stars, Excellent Service and these burgers are A-mazing!!! So glad we checked trip advisor for this find!! We will definitely be back!!! Great job Bogey’s Burgers

Reviewed 29 April 2018

First, the minute we walked in the door we were greeted with a FRIENDLY "Hello". The Burgers and fries were seriously the best I have had in YEARS. The fry sauce was SO good. YES....we will be going back!!! You go up and order and they bring your food to you with a HUGE smile telling you if you need anything to just let them know.