“ok.”

Thai O Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 143 Restaurants in Redmond
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 27 June 2018

The coconut soup with tofu was delicious!
The drunken noodles were not.
There weren't very many options that didn't use fish sauce or egg or dairy. Service was just ok. I wouldn't order anything from here again, except the coconut soup.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

In Redmond on business and stopped by the Thai O. Small place with an extensive menu. I had the Drunken Noodles. The portion was large enough for dinner and leftovers. I will be visiting again.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

If you're familiar with Thai food you will love this place!! If you're not so familiar with Thai cuisine - the menu describes what is in each dish as well as whether it is hot or not! Service was quick (we went at lunchtime) and food was absolutely delicious.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

We love our Thai, and nearly always find a decent one no matter where we are. The food was good enough, but I don't I've ever encountered such "cold" service before. As a rule, most Thai places are staffed by Thais--this was not and maybe that was the difference. The server (possibly owner?) never once checked to see how our meal was (it was good--nothing spectacular) When he laid our bill down, only said "I'll be your cashier." Never said thank you, come again what ever. I'd almost rather have a rude waiter than this cold fish! Just passing through, so it wont happen again anyway. Just don"t expect a warm and fuzzy dining experience here.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Ordered out and paid extra for the service. Paid extra for the sticky rice which came in very small portions. Paid the bill with a tip--for carry out ..

The bill came on the credit card statement. About a month later another bill came on the credit card . It took some doing but finally found out that it was a charge from this restaurant. Went down and questioned the owner/server and they were very rude, saying it was the tip that they had forgotten to put on the original statement. I questioned them about how they could submit a second bill and the individual said he could do it and if we had paid in cash this would not have happened and he was too busy to talk with us,

We will not be back Too many restaurants in Central Oregon to deal with one that has an attitude!!!!!!