“Good mexican food, quick service.”

Mi Cielo Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 143 Restaurants in Redmond
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Had their veggie burrito. Pretty good, but the green enchilada sauce I got to top the burrito was DELICIOUS! Quick service.

1  Thank jessicarU4959BL

Reviewed 21 October 2017

We often forget Mi Cielo, given the other Mexican restaurants in the area. They are tucked away in a strip of other restaurants by Fred Meyer. Today we had a late lunch, and we were reminded how good the food is, and how lovely the folks are who own and operate the restaurant. We really enjoy the quality of ingredients - no lard, no preservatives, and fresh flavors not over-ridden by salt. They make everything on site. The red and green sauces on a burrito are worth the extra bucks. A meal for two can easily feed four hungry people. My favorite is the chili relleno burrito. Don't be in a hurry - as the owners enjoy sincerely engaging and ensuring you have everything you might enjoy.

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch while doing business in Redmond. We were a little early for a lunch crowd. There was only one other diner. We ordered taco platters with carnitas, Mexican style. They came with beans and rice. The pork was delicious, and the beans tasty. The food was more traditionally Mexican that what we have encountered in the area. It was clean, and the service was good. We will definitely return when we are in the area.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

My sister, her husband and I went to this restaurant on July 4th before the fireworks. The kid who greeted us, seated us and took our drink orders was all of 8-10 yrs old. We got menus and chips and salsa. The chips were very stale.
We ordered food and it came out cold. The chicken enchiladas had cold chicken in them. We decided to just pay and leave. The woman at the register asked if everything had been ok and we explained to her that our food was served to us cold and we could not eat it. She said to take it home and microwave it and it would be ok. We declined. I would not have gone to a restaurant for dinner had I wanted to cook.
Worst customer service and food I have ever experienced. Ruined my night!

Reviewed 12 April 2017

What a great little place in Redmond, OR. I have ordered several different item here over the past. Large portions and reasonable prices.
The Chile Verde Burrito is so large I take half of it home. Fresh salsa is sold by the quart jar because it is so yummy & popular.