“OMG the food is really good here”
Review of Big Al's Firehouse Grill - CLOSED

Big Al's Firehouse Grill
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Nothing to hate about this place, the staff is awesome and the food is out of this world! The outside looks like an old saloon and has a wild west theme to the restaurant!

Reviewed 16 July 2014

My favorite BBQ place, just outside of the town. Pulled pork on a soft, fresh roll.amazing. Another restaurant I miss.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

After we moved to beautiful Powell Butte I would pass Big Al's every time I went to Redmond. One day I stopped and ordered a burger and fries. Tt was the greasiest and most expensive burger I have ever had and the fries were very soggy. Big Al's went out of business this past summer and I was not one bit surprised, because why would anyone go back?!

Reviewed 16 June 2013 via mobile

Food was full of fat and the place was filthy. STAY AWAY! The owner was drunk and was cooking and can hear his dirty mouth were my kids were eatting. We were there in Aug of 2012 on are way to Portland and saw the place on the side of the road. Looked cute but once we ate the food blaaaaaa nasy grease stuff.

Reviewed 27 September 2012

We were headed to Sunriver and I had heard raves about Big Al's so we took the short side trip to Powell Butte. It was a beautiful day and we almost went right on by before we saw the sign. Al is an amazingly friendly guy (you'd thought he'd was my friend since grade school!) but the food was what REALLY got me. Everything was absolutely fresh (the beefsteak tomatoe were from the fruit stand across the parking lot and were picked that morning!). I had bbq'd pulled pork on a cheese burger with fries made from Yukon Gold potatoes. The sandwich was massive and absolutely delicious! We enjoyed our lunch so much that we ordered up a pound of that perfectly spiced pulled pork to take with us for dinner! (along with some fresh corn, onions, zucchini and tomatoes from across the parking lot). To say the least, Big Al's is on our "return to" list.

1  Thank Charles T