“Top quality BBQ and burgers!”
Review of Big Al's Firehouse Grill - CLOSED

Big Al's Firehouse Grill
Reviewed 15 June 2011

I sought out Big Al's while visiting Bend as I know the owners, Al and Chad Edwards, and wanted to experience their food. Four of us made the half hour drive to Powell Butte. Big Al's is a road side stand with a couple of picnic tables out front and huge line of hot sauces on the custom built red bar (as in belly up to the bar). We had the Gyro, Barn Burner Burger, Smoked Brisket Sandwich, fries w/ secret sauce and the onion rings. Everything was delicious and I was so glad we made the trip. Check out Big Al's, you'll be glad you did.

1  Thank Kissthesky

Reviewed 12 June 2011

Stopped by this place and it was amazing... Loved the ribs and my wife had the pulled pork sandwich and she enjoyed it very much. We happened to stumble upon it on our way to the Sisters Rodeo. Its about a 20 minute drive from Bend.