1,780 results
All reviews m club the concierge lounge view of the river mount hood valet parking lobby bar fitness center saturday market per night front desk staff floor room valet service rooms are nice few blocks the pearl public transportation light rail
Reviewed 10 September 2018

Our experience at this property was the best. From the second we stepped out of car, the the time we left. Everyone was friendly, personable & helpful. Great location. Wonderful view of the water & bridges. Room was clean and nicely decorated. Bar & restaurant nice enough if just wanting to stay in. Staff seemed to remember everyone if you were there more than one day. I highly recommend this property.

Room Tip: Clean & nicely updated. We were on sixth floor which gave nice views.
Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed here overnight and had a pleasant stay. The rooms were large and the beds comfy. The bathroom was extremely tiny, which was surprising.
It is on the pricey side, however I would happily stay again if I was in the area.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

This was one of the nicest and one of the most modern hotels we've stayed in. Our room had a king size bed, Smart TV, refrigerator, safe, a good sized bathroom, and well appointed furnishings. the staff from the front desk to the cleaning crew to the restaurant are all incredibly friendly and helpful. Our room was facing a busy street so it was a little noisier than we would have liked but that's to be expected in a city. And it is an extremely convenient location right on the waterfront. I also want to rave about the restaurant on the lobby level. My wife and I just wanted to share a quick dinner and were astounded by not only the quantity but the quality of the food ordered. The fried brussel sprouts with cauliflower and chickpeas was probably the best I've ever had, the cheese rolls were to die for, and the high-proof burger was scrumptious accompanied by delicious French fries and fresh veggies. The wait staff was superb, and we really appreciated the manager stopping by to see how things were and chatting a bit. We would stay again at this hotel and eat again at this restaurant in a heartbeat, but alas we were only here for two nights!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ken_Blanchard
Reviewed 7 September 2018

The staff at this Marriott hotel is absolutely outstanding, from the Front desk, M Club, proof-reader bar, and of course the housekeeping! Great location! Always enjoy my time here, I’m sure you will too!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 6 September 2018

Very clean and very gracious and helpful staff. The room we had was smaller than normal but we knew that and chose it for view and higher floor. Comfortable bed, good shower pressure, good in room coffee. Fitness center is excellent. Parking in any downtown city is tough but there is a garage very close by that is less expensive than the valet parking.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple