All reviews portland airport room was clean stayed at the red lion shuttle service an early flight free parking pet
Reviewed 14 July 2017

Nice hotel and good service. Staff was very good and professional. My flight was cancelled with PenAir and I called and got a room immediately. Your van was there to pick me up and made a bad situation a little tolerable.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 June 2017

A one night stay before flying out to Hawai'i. The room was clean and roomy, for an older and dated property. Left our car there for a week and now trying to get the smell of airline fuel out of it. Must plan better next time.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Michelle H, Front Office Manager at Red Lion Hotel Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to comment about your stay at the Red Lion hotel Portland Airport. We value each and every guest and welcome the feedback! It is our mission to create memorable guest experiences through personalized and exuberant service and I am so glad we were able to do that for you! We look forward to seeing you in the near future!

Reviewed 13 June 2017

I will recommend to friends and relatives alike who would be coming down from Canada. Your hotel is clean and staff there are not only professional but also friendly. Even though it was a very short stay, I think we got a clear glimpse of what your hotel and staff are capable of.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 11 June 2017

First time to Portland, visiting a friend. Our room was clean and comfortable and had everything we needed. The staff at the front desk were very friendly and helpful. My only complaint would be that the vending machine was very far away from our room and the place was kind of difficult to find your away around. We only stayed here one night of our trip, in order to catch an early shuttle ride to the airport The shuttle runs every 20 minutes and was on time and got us to the airport in about 7-8 minutes. The driver was friendly and very helpful with everyone's bags. I will definitely be staying here again the next time I visit!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to comment about your stay at the Red Lion hotel Portland Airport. We value each and every guest and welcome the feedback! It is our mission to create memorable guest experiences through personalized and exuberant service and I am so glad we were able to do that for you! I am also happy you found value in our complimentary 24-hour shuttle service! We look forward to seeing you in the near future!

Reviewed 11 June 2017

Property is not the type I would usually stay in. It is old and has not been kept up well. But we drove to Portland from Bend for a two week international vacation. The value proposition of being able to park the car there for two wks and have a one night stay when we returned was good.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Hello,
Thank you for sharing about your recent stay with us. We truly value our guests and welcome the feedback. I am happy you were able to take advantage of our park and fly packages and that you found value in our location. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!