“Truly magnificent ”

Ranked #221 of 4,850 Restaurants in Portland
Neighbourhood: Pearl
Neighbourhood: Pearl
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Stopped in with a vegetarian colleague for lunch whilst on business.
We both had "bowls" with mixed veg, chipotle flavor and tempeh topping.
I'm not vegetarian or vegan but this was one of the best meals I've had all year. It was absolutely divine. Couldn't recommend highly enough. I'll be back again and again.

Reviewed 28 September 2018

While in Portland my daughter (Vegan-mostly RAW) suggested we try a few places while walking around the downtown area of the city. She was in heaven at this place. The selection, prices and staff were amazing. We both ordered different items and found them to be fantastic, great presentation, flavours and prices. We went here for lunch though staying at PDX area.. Highly recommend, and will go again while visiting Portland!!

Reviewed 23 September 2018

Found this place unplanned, and it was very good. Lots of options, and being vegetarian it was very easy to eat.

Reviewed 31 August 2018

This is a multifaceted space that is not only home to the restaurant Prasad, but a place for yoga, massage, and various spiritual and alternative health exercises and practices as well as a gift shop all in one large space. A throw back to the 60's flower power period.

Very casual, it has indoor and outdoor seating. No waiter service; you order and pay for your food at the counter and it is brought to your table when ready. There is a good selection of vegan and vegetarian options on the menu as well as teas, coffees, juices, smoothies and a limited selection of beer and house wines.

I had a rice bowl with beans and vegetables and a glass of the house white wine. Both were satisfying and good.

Reviewed 29 August 2018

I live 4 hours away from Portland, but always make a stop at Prasad whenever I visit or pass through. Amazing fresh food, highest quality, some of the best juice and smoothie blends I have ever tried. I honestly forget that it's vegetarian/vegan when I eat there. It's not why I go, and I don't even notice. The service is also great--servers that seem to genuinely enjoy their work and take pride in it (as they should).