“Great Local Delicatessen”

Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 6 May 2018

We stopped into Kenny and Zuke's our first night in Portland for a light dinner. Matzo ball soup and salad for me, and french onion soup and salad for my sister. Both were delicious. The matzo ball soup was a bit different than the Brooklyn-style I am used to, but equally as good. Lots of shredded chicken, two large (denser, almost creamier) matzo balls, and a light, subtle flavor. The roasted red pepper dressing option for the salads was lovely as well. Our server couldn't have been nicer, and we enjoyed a short chat with him about the soup before leaving. We also stopped at their airport kiosk on our way out of town to grab a few pastrami sandwiches. Would like to try their breakfast next time we're in town.

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

I was not impressed at all with my food! I ordered the pastrami hash & scrambled eggs. Both were very dry and the hash didn't taste freshly made at all. My meal was very expensive to boot! The atmosphere was spacious & welcoming though.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

I have to say this was my first visit to Kenny and Zuke’s and the food was delicious and every bite was true lusciousness! The meat was melt in your mouth and the bread was perfect, (I love bread) my husbands sandwich was too large for him to finish which for him that was very unusual he’s a big guy and was shocked when they placed it in front of him! I enjoyed every night of the corned beef sandwich and we shared rhubarb pie.... the best ever! I truly cannot wait to visit again. If your in Portland you really need to visit Kenny and Zuke’s you don’t know what your missing!

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Coffee, Delicatessen & Service ... so good
We met here for a breakfast business meeting down the street from our hotel, and we were greet and welcome with fresh delicious coffee. The place is pretty large, very clean, and everyone is attentive to details.

We got the pastrami and egg bagel = fantastic
and the Lox with cream cheese = wow

It is our new spot to stop for breakfast, we love this place.

Reviewed 7 April 2018

Came in for Breakfast during Passover, and found some wonderful options that did not include bread. I had the Lox and Latkes. The Latkes were nice and crunchy on the outside and creamy and savory on the inside. The Lox and cream cheese were perfect on top. And the coffee kept coming. I will definitely be back to try more when I am in Portland... I do know that they are also in the PDX airport... may have to stop there on my way home to AZ...