“Very good food, reasonable prices”
Review of E-San Thai Cuisine

E-San Thai Cuisine
Ranked #164 of 4,867 Restaurants in Portland
Price range: US$20 - US$60
Cuisines: Thai
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Old Town - Chinatown
Description: Fresh and Healthy Food Served Daily Since 1999 We are a family-run business who pride ourselves in serving fresh and healthy food daily using ingredients from local markets in Oregon. Even with multiple locations (plus, 7 food carts across the greater Portland area and Vancouver), E-San Thai Cuisine is still family owned and operated.
Reviewed 24 August 2018

We did lunch here while visiting Portland. Since it is the downtown area, it can get crowded at lunch. We just beat the crowd. They have a very large menu with good pricing. Portions were large and they have plenty of gluten free and vegetarian options. I had the chicken curry. It was very good but I have had better in my area. Lunch for 4 came to around $75 including. On my next visit to Portland, I would definitely want to stop here again. Service was attentive.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 19 August 2018

I had the pineapple fried rice that will fill you up for hours. A very good meal on their lunch menu, L26.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 10 August 2018

Great place to eat. We really loved it. I had chicken pad thai and my husband had chicken curry. You certainly won't be disappointed. It was delicious.

Reviewed 15 July 2018

Excellent Thai cuisine and very reasonably priced. Portions were large and service was very good. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Located across from Kel’s Irish Pub on 2nd street. I managed to dine here twice while in Portland. Both times I had Mao’s Special, a curry noodle dish with lots of cabbage. The drinks and wine are good. We brought friends here and they thought it was great. Friendly service and you can sit by the window and watch the sites. Always busy but haven’t encountered a waiting line.