“Beautiful Vacation Cottage”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Lesle H
“Beautiful Vacation Cottage”
Reviewed 30 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Beautiful cottage in Tualatin. Very quiet & so spacious & comfortable. The surrounding area is breathtaking. Jim is so nice & helpful too. Would definitely stay there again!

stevenstr...
Tacoma, Washington
“Most Excellent”
Reviewed 10 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

We had a Great stay at this location. Even though it is very close to town it is also isolated and quite. It made for a very calm and restful evenings. The place is very roomy and accommodating. There are plenty of things to do in Tualatin and in near by Portland. We did some hiking at Silver Falls State Park just south of there. I Highly recommend staying here.

Your age range 50-64
deepak s
“Great Place to Get Away!!”
Reviewed 21 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

Nice place to take a couple of days away from the city. Beautiful views and relaxing with nature. It felt like staying in country side but not far from main city hence best of both worlds. Assorted coffee was a hit!

Jim (owner) is very warm and friendly.

Brad P
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Wonderful home, wonderful area and wonderful people”
Reviewed 12 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

This was the most relaxing part of our trip. We didn't even go into Portland. We were satisfied with hiking around the area and visiting local restaurants. Jim and his wife were perfect hosts. We even got together on the deck for some of their homegrown raspberries and mango ice cream. Thanks for a great stay and we will definitely recommend to others.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything was updated and felt brand new and the lounge chair in front of TV
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
aaameliam...
“Perfect little getaway.”
Reviewed 12 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
people found this review helpful

Rented this vacation rental when my friends and I traveled to Portland for the weekend. The service we experienced was great, got in late from driving and Jim showed us the place, let us know how to open the door, etc. The location of the rental is beautiful, theres a lot of open country area and while we were visiting the weather was great. The thing I liked best about this rental was since I haven't booked a vacation rental before it was really simple and easy to do. I over all enjoyed my trip and will be recommending others to book this rental, and in the future if I find myself in the Portland area I plan on booking this vacation rental again!

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: I liked the view from where we were staying.
Liked least: I don't think there was anything I liked least.
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 18-24
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$95
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing