“Great fish and chips”

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Wine Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 March 2018

Great place for fresh fish and chips. Wonderful selection of fish and seafood,
Fast and polite service and staff. Nice atmosphere. Parking was terrible, had to walk a block to park. very busy

Reviewed 7 March 2018

Came here with a couple of buddies and was really happy to see their menu is Gluten Free. Very hard to find fish and chips that are GF, but I got their happy menu Cod and Chips. Pretty small portions, but good nonetheless. Full bar served up some good drinks as well. Kind of off the beaten path, but totally worth it.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

This place is easy to get to (I-5 To exit 298 Corbett Ave. South 5 blocks). The crab pepper cheese soup. WOW!

Reviewed 9 February 2018

We have visited the Corbett Street and Hawthorne Street Fish Houses many, many times over the past few years, because they are supposed to be "gluten-free". On our recent trip to the Corbett Street Fish House I ordered a cup of the "gluten free" clam chowder. On the plate was a small package of oyster crackers which were not gluten free. I have been told by staff that the entire restaurant is totally gluten free, and we found out it IS NOT. We will not return to this restaurant as I am celiac and have to wonder if there are other products or meals being served that are not gluten free. I cannot take the chance. So if you are celiac, I would suggest you NOT dine here...it could be dangerous to your health. Also, I did not feel that the food was up to par with previous visits and our first time guests were not impressed with their meals.

1  Thank Rbaird_12
Reviewed 29 January 2018

I went, with a friend, for my birthday last night. It was a Sunday and the place was packed but they found a place for us. The environment isn't much more than a pub but people were lined up down the block and after eating my dinner I know why. The food was superb!
I highly suggest this restaurant.

Been to Corbett Fish House? Share your experiences!