“what a surprise”

Greenleaf Juicing Company
Ranked #72 of 130 Dessert in Portland
Reviewed 6 July 2018

found this during lunch time from a conference at Hilton. next to the courthouse square. the food taste quite good, and surprisingly filling. went there a couple times, never felt disappointed

Reviewed 16 June 2018

We tried something from just about every category , Acai Bowls, Baja Quinoa Bowl, Oatmeal Bowls, Steamed Soups and Craft Shots. Generous portions and excellent quality.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Loved this place! I was in Portland for barre3 training. This meant I had full, long days of a lot of working out and sweaty movement. Green leaf was only a block from the training center and was perfect for what I needed for lunch on a daily basis. I never wanted to eat a lot since we spent most of the day moving, so I didn't want to feel weighed down. They had shakes with the added protein options and lots of tasty salads, bowls an energy snacks. I loved the coco maca smoothie. Almond butter, coco nibs, bananas, coconut flakes and your choice of milk. You could also opt to have it made with coffee! Better yet for a quick pick me up!

Reviewed 4 August 2017

I went to the one in Pioneer square across from MAX, and while I don't usually think of Portland as having tourist traps, I would consider this small walk-in joint one of them. Over seven dollars I paid for a rather skimpy smoothy that was supposedly organic (that's good), but it tasted very mediocre. People behind the counter are more interested in joking with each other than in communicating effectively with customers. There are better juicing joints in town. Skip this one.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

My mom had the carrot with some orange and it was really good! My son had an apple juice and it tasted very natural. I forgot what drink I had but it was the best!