“Best, Fresh Chinese Food in Town”
Review of Chu's Eatery

Chu's Eatery
Ranked #1,484 of 4,850 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 5 July 2018

I love to come here because the food is fresh and hot. The lunch specials come with crap puff, spring roll, soup, and a very generous portion of whatever you ordered. My favorite place to eat on the East side.

Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

A group of about 25 gathered to have a lunch. It was economical and tasty. The service was great and the waitstaff kept things going well and kept everyone straight as far as who ordered what and when it came time to pay they were just as efficient. We'd told them about 20 people but they quickly adjusted the tables.

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

I've been going to Chu's for many years and love their food. Portions are good size, and the taste is very good. In fact, now that I have moved to Vancouver, I still drive over there for Chinese because I can't find anything as good in Vancouver. Servers are friendly and your food arrives within a few minutes. Love it!

Reviewed 8 February 2016

Our family has been coming to Chu's for as long as I can remember. When my niece came in from out of town, she said, "Let's go to Chu's for some GOOD CHINESE FOOD!" Their menu has dozens and dozens of options, and the food comes out hot and delicious. The waitresses have been there for years, and everyone feels like family here.

Reviewed 17 December 2015

I have been eating at the family owned and operated "Chu's Eatery" for several years and have consistently received not only good food, but friendly service. Whether a combination plate, or individual dishes (served family style too), the food is timely served and hot. If you're not sure what you want, ask for a suggestion. This is a great, mid-value, locally owned restaurant for Chinese fare. There is nothing fancy about the food, the building, or location, but you won't be disappointed if you give it a try.

Been to Chu's Eatery? Share your experiences!