“Unfriendly unaccomidating”

Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Pearl
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

We walked 15 mins family of 5 in the rain to be treated rudely by the hostess and mid quoted. We lyfted to Another restaurant after being told it would be almost 2 hours. No empathy or flexibility to accommodate us and hungry teens. Yet we were called withi. 40 min after being sat and ordered at another restaurant. I wrote an email have not heard back. Thumbs down go to Brassa!

Reviewed 9 June 2018

This place is all about the pasta. My date had the pappardelle al cinghiale while I ordered the Rigatoni Bolognese. Both dishes were great. We also shared the "Antipasto Italiano," which is a large plate of smoked salmon (quite good, too), vegetables, beans, and olives. This, along with a basket of bread, was more than enough to fill two people, and so we skipped dessert.

The restaurant is small, very crowded with tables (not in a bad way, but in a good way that one would expect of a popular restaurant making the most of the space it has available), and quite busy. On a weekday I made a reservation for dinner the same day and had no problem getting a table, but I would guess that weekends are full up. In fact, I think I tried to stop here last summer and was put off by the long wait list.

I've eaten here twice, and both times had a great meal at a good price.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

If you want to go to a fun, lively restaurant and eat some delicious, Italian food, this is your place! Simple not stuffy and great authentic style dishes, you can't go wrong choosing Piazza Italia.

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Went for an early evening dinner with a friend. Sat outside and had good service. There are leaves and pollen blowing around so don’t sit outside if that would bother you. Otherwise it is a nice spot to eat outside. Fresh bread and Rigatoni was great. Nice little spot for Italian.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

We always try to explore an authentic restaurant of any cuisine and this was one such find! When we stepped into this tiny well decorated Italian restaurant, we knew we had made an excellent choice.
The house wine, appetizers, pasta and the desserts were exceptional. The service matched that...It is very welcoming that the people who serve get involved in a meaningful conversation than the plastic smiles.
I would visit them in a heartbeat! Thanks guys for making it a wonderful experience:)