“Good Food”

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Pearl
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Went here with a friend. It is a small place and not much room to move around. I would recommend getting a reservation if going during a busy time of the day. We were both very happy with the food and service. If you are looking for some good Italian food it is worth trying.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

We had to wait outside for about 15 minutes because our table was not ready. There are several tables on the sidewalk which I don't think I'd like to be seated at.

The restaurant is small but quite attractive and it appeared that our table was the only one that could seat 10 people. We were celebrating my wife's birthday and decided on this place at our daughter's recommendation.

Everyone had their favorite Italian meal which was very tasty and prepared very well. The one downside - the wine list. I requested two different wines from their list that they did not have. The alternatives were fine but in this day of computers wine lists and menus can be changed almost instantly. This is not the first restaurant at which I've experienced this.

The service was excellent and not hovering. I'm not sure haw the wait staff manages but they each help out. The gratuity was added to the bill and was stamped in bold letters on the receipt.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Awesome food and atmosphere. If you are coming here be sure to make a reservation and be creative when finding a place to park...you might have to walk a little but it's worth it!

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

We had pretty high hopes for this restaurant because of the reviews. The host that sat us was very friendly, but after that, it kind of went down hill. The girl who brought water and bread was extremely unfriendly and our server wasn't very attentive. The food was good for the most part but the not so great service kind of ruined it for us. Pretty disappointed because it had some great reviews and we were really excited to try it. I would go somewhere else next time.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I visited this place by hotel recommendation. Piazza makes its pasta fresh daily. It's a very small and cozy spot and offers outdoor seating as well, but it is a popular place, so reservations are recommended.
They have a portion of the restaurant dedicated to the appetizers and breads. The bread brought to the table was good so I had to monitor my intake not get full.

I had the pappardelle pasta with red wild boar meat sauce. Very good meal. The sauce was fresh and the meat had a very good flavor.

I finished with the chocolate gelato. Excellent!