“Good burger but the milkshake...”
Review of Burgerville

Burgerville
Ranked #1,761 of 4,850 Restaurants in Portland
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Had lunch here. Nice diner atmosphere and quite a good burger. Nice fries as well. The milkshake however was a machine made mediocrity. Was expecting hand scooped tastiness and texture but not so much. Next time I'll just get a coke to drink

Reviewed 10 June 2017

I was pressed for time and just walked in to get something fast to scaf beffore dashing out to a concert. I bought a cheese Burger and large fried to go. Cost about $5.98 service was fast. thought I said to go they came out with a basket and then had to transfer it to a bag.

Well, the burgers are not as large as you would get at Burger King. and not as filling.
basic fast scarf and barf meal. To kinda feel like you had something. But leaving you feel still hungry. Not my idea of a good meal.

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

We order the original cheeseburgers. Our favorited. Local farms contribute all to the menu. I like supporting Oregon.

Reviewed 19 April 2016 via mobile

I was driving my mom around on a nice sunny day and she asked for a hamburger .
We stopped in at Bugerville and got a pepper bacon cheeseburger for mom and a turkey club for my , also got some of the seasonal shoestring fries with rosemary , 3.75 for a large size .

Food was ok it's kinda of a hit and miss , today was not that great , the fries were more of a small and had no Rosemary on them , the turkey club was lacking bacon and the hamburger was fine .

I also noticed that they don't give you any napkins in the drive-thru unless you ask not a fun thing to find out when you don't the road and have nothing to wipe your hands on , at least ask me if I would like a napkins . I don't find that it's really worth the money coming here anymore .

Reviewed 5 November 2015 via mobile

I was brain dead hungry when I ordered & I think the lady who took my order could tell.

I ordered the Turkey Burger with Tillamook Cheddar, Sweet Potato Fries, & a Pumpkin Milkshake.

When the order came to my table, I asked the lady where the chipotle sauce for the fries was, & she said they'd run out & asked if I'd like a different sauce. I decided to try the garlic aioli. A few minutes after bringing the aioli, she came to my table with a chipotle sauce she'd found.

The burger was delicious!
The milkshake was good, but I'd mistakenly thought when ordering that it would be pumpkin spice, but it was just pumpkin.
The sweet potato fries actually tasted better with the garlic aioli than the chipotle sauce.

After a long day, I was very well taken care of.